“Friendly staff, good portions, at a reasonable price!”

Brandon & Laura's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: 207-244-5551 Serve Breakfast and Lunch from 6am-2pm
Description: 207-244-5551 Serve Breakfast and Lunch from 6am-2pm
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This family diner provided good portions and the food was very tasty. The best price for a lobster roll on the island! Staff were very nice and friendly. Great local diner!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I ordered two eggs over easy, sausage and home fries. The home fries were burnt with several pieces being black, they were so burnt. The eggs had burnt edges and the bottom had a shell...grill too hot, for sure. The bread was had way too much butter.. Sausage and coffee was good. My wife and I will try other places for breakfast!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Small cafe in strip of various businesses. Kind of non-descrip, old fashioned sayings on posts or tins. Breakfast was tasty and reasonably priced. Delicious breads. Service was efficient, not overly friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Open limited hours, but very popular for breakfast and lunch. Reasonably priced and friendly service. Always seemed to be busy. Great home cooking.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Brandon and Laura’s Café is a fantastic little diner! I went in there wanting breakfast so got the blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon and scrambled eggs. The blueberry pancakes were the best I’ve had in Maine as they were fluffy and full of blueberries. Be should upgrade to the pure maple syrup. I was wrapping up breakfast when I noticed the people at the table next to me got the meatloaf and I had the slightest twinge of buyers remorse when I saw their plates. This diner strikes me as the kind of restaurant you can’t go wrong with whatever you order off the menu. I hope to be back someday!