All reviews old orchard beach great hotel complimentary breakfast easy access off the highway breakfast staff clean rooms the breakfast area outdoor pool oatmeal would definitely stay here again front desk staff cookies fresh fruit pleasant stay new england bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great location and value for price. Room, bath and common areas very clean. Staff friendly and welcoming. Parking and room access easy to navigate. Bed and pillows very comfy. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of this location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I would not recommend this hotel or any other Hampton Inn! The $200 pet deposit was not returned and credited back to my debit card for over 5 days. Never had this issue at ANY other hotel! WTF! This practice is unacceptable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank brihin916
Bridget C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Guest,
I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience of our pet policy. As you know we do not charge a pet fee however we do put an authorization on your credit card in the amount of $200.
Upon departure, and as long as there is no damage to the guest room, that authorization gets released immediately. Each financial institution clears a credit card authorization differently which is why we explain that on the pet deposit as well as the registration card that is signed upon arrival.
It typically takes about 48-72 hours to disappear.
I apologize that you did not realize this and we will try to make this more clear to our guests who are traveling with their pets. Each Hampton Inn operates differently and some do not accept pets so please do not allow our policy to reflect poorly on other Hampton Inns.

We do appreciate you choosing us and I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, but located in an industrial park. I think of the Maine Coast and this was not it. It is convenient to head south to York and Kittery and north to Old Orchard and Portland. The rooms are large, but needs a deep clean. There is free breakfast, but don’t get your hopes up.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bridget C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saco / Biddeford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I'm happy to see that you mentioned us being a nice hotel in a convenient location. We are less than 5 miles to the beach, amusement parks, golf courses and excellent restaurants. We find that our location is ideal for a lot of travelers because it is a quite hotel just off of the highway yet still close to all of the activities that the beautiful Maine coast offers.

I would love more feedback on how our breakfast could exceed your expectations in the future. We strive to offer a nice variety of breakfast items to accommodate all dietary needs and are always open to hearing our guests suggestions on how we may improve.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Expensive to stay here but for the most part it was a nice stay. The bed was comfortable but the room was a little dusty and the bathtub needed some repairs and the bathroom floor was a bit dirty. I also wished the pool was indoors. But overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.
I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me during your stay about where you felt we could improve.
Our team takes great pride in our hotel and we are always striving to be better.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We were going to New Hampshire, to the ice castles and we were looking for a reasonable hotel halfway between there and home. Our tickets for the 7pm and we didn't want to drive 4 hours home, especially because the weather wasn't great! The price was terrific and it was a perfect distance of what we were looking for. The hotel was nice, the room was clean and the breakfast was good in the morning. Would stay here again if making a trip to the area!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review our hotel.
I'm happy to hear that our location was convenient for your travels and you would stay with us again.

I hope we are able to welcome you back again in the near future!