“Loved CLAWS!!”

Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Claws specializes in offering the highest quality fresh local seafood, prepared with vintage Maine recipes, all at reasonable prices. Enjoy panoramic views of Rockland Harbor as you dine on our beautiful deck at picnic tables with bright umbrellas. We also can pack all of our menu items for take-out. Call in your order in advance or simply order in person. Serving beer and wine and featuring several local labels. New for 2015 - now serving fried seafood! Try our amazing "Boats" filled with fried clams, scallops, haddock or shrimp along with our home made French fries and coleslaw. Lobster dinners, lobster mac 'n cheese, steamers, crab cakes, lobster bisque, Angus burgers, chicken sandwiches - everything is made with care and from scratch.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had heard about Claws Mac n cheese, so we went early for lunch. You will not need any dinner the serving is so huge. Husband had the lobster Mac n cheese and I tried the Crab Mac n cheese. It came with 2 sides. The corn on cob was stone cold. The clam chowder was good. While we were eating, the manager was walking down the isle asking patrons how they liked their lunch. I quietly told him that my corn was cold/mushy. He offered to bring some more. I told him, "No, thank you as I can't possibly even finish this massive amount of delicious Mac n cheese". About 3 minutes later he came back and gave me a serving of "his grandmas's or aunt's or mom's" potato salad (can't remember which). This is service. Delicious, too. We are so happy that we stopped here on our New England Road Trip.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been all over Maine and this is the best Lobster roll place bar none. Others are good but nothing beats their Lobster rolls, fries, and onion rings.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Someone we met on our trip recommended this place for lobster rolls. Boy, am I glad we followed their advice. They were scrumptious. Loaded with pure lobster. Parking is tough to find but worth the trouble. Nothing fancy but great lobster.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great food, fun atmosphere, nothing fancy. You have to wait a bit when it’s busy but it’s busy for a reason.....great food.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We were heading to our next destination while on vacation in Maine, and it was dinnertime. We happened to drive past Claws, so we decided to stop. My husband and I split a whole lobster with sides, and it was more than enough food to fill us both up, and it was so good! They only have outside seating, and it was a little colder, but there were several heaters blowing warm air down, so that was nice. They had already put plastic up to keep out the cooler air, so the views were not as nice, but I have to believe in the warmer seasons it would be fantastic. The staff was great, and our overall experience there was a really good one.