“Saturday brunch”
Review of Blue Spoon

Blue Spoon
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Spoon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merrill Street
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Five friends met for brunch on Saturday morning. I had a BLT and it was the BEST I have had in a long time. Made with thick bacon and sour dough bread. Staff was so friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Blue Spoon is one of our favorite local restaurants, in a city with many great choices. First time we have been for brunch and it was fabulous. I had a polenta cake with excellent Bolognese sauce, poached egg on top. Absolutely delicious, just the right sized portion. My husband had a great burger on homemade brioche bun with warm potato salad. Yum. Excellent lemon bundt cake with preserved lemon glaze. Great Bloody Mary and local beer. Busy, with most people, like us, eating before a play, but server was enthusiastic and attentive...

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My teenage son and I had lunch here on a Saturday. Loved the food, casual atmosphere, just good experience all around. We even stayed for desert which we never do.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Lunch, brunch or dinner, always a delicious meal! The ragu over house made pasta changes daily, the soups and salads, and did I mention the burger, are delicious! The staff is cheerful and helpful and is happy to fetch a separate check for a large group. Munjoy Hill is lucky to have this place!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Third time here and we've loved the food every single time. It's a smaller restaurant on the hill, so I would recommend reservations on the weekend and especially in the summer. The dip trio is always a favorite of ours. They do $4 wine pours for happy hour and specials on beer. Good cocktail list. Highly recommend the scallops! The braised pot pasta dish was awesome! I'd get that again. If you're looking for a cozy date night spot, look no further. Will be back!

Date of visit: January 2018