Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 051)
1 051 results
All reviews grocery store next year within walking distance great family camping campground oob campfire rules
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 051 reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2021

My husband and I booked here opening weekend for a weekend away. We live approximately 1 hour south of OOB, so it was close enough to get there quickly to maximize the weekend, but far enough away to feel like we were getting out of dodge. The campground was pretty quiet, which we anticipated for it still being spring. The grounds are clean and well-maintained, every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, the restrooms and shower facilities were clean. We can't speak for a lot of the summer activities (pool, etc) d/t them still being closed, with good reason considering it was only around 60 this weekend. The one thing we had some trouble with was the campsite we chose. We booked #53 that was a pull-through. The issue is that we have a decently sized 34' Fifth Wheel and this site was really not large or open enough for this, especially with the trees. I wouldn't say this was a fault of the campground, since it was our first time here and we booked the site without actually knowing the campground. This area is clearly the original part of the campground and is much better suited for a smaller camper (this part of the campground also has quite a bit of rustic charm). There are many newer sites deeper into the campground that would have been very easy for us to be able to back or pull in to. We will absolutely consider staying here again, but will book in the sites we now know are easier to navigate. If you have a 30' or larger, I would definitely make sure you're booking the 200's or 600's in the back of the property in the vicinity of the dog park. Overall, it was a pleasant weekend away and we were left with a very positive impression of this campground.

Room tip: Rigs 30 ft and longer book in the 200 and 600 sites.
Date of stay: April 2021
MB SunRVResorts, Owner at Hid'n Pines Family Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Hello Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a new cabin Oct 2020. It was perfect! It was so new, that ‘new’ smell found you as soon as you opened the door. Our unit had one queen bed and a second bedroom had a double over a queen. There was also a pull-out couch in the living room. We brought our own bed linen and bath towels. There was an iron and board which I was thankful for.
It was very quiet when we were there. Nice for sleeping.
There’s a grocery store and breakfast restaurant within walking distance of the park entrance.
Would I stay again? Absolutely!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
MB - SunRVResorts, Owner at Hid'n Pines Family Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Hello, Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it when our guest take time out to leave a note about us. We're glad you experienced a quiet and relaxing stay and found everything to your liking. We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your day!

Reviewed 30 September 2020

I'm guessing that in the summer months this campground might be hopping with families, but September (of Covid-19) was very quiet and peaceful. The park was clean, and the staff we encountered were nice.

Date of stay: September 2020
MB - SunRVResorts, Owner at Hid'n Pines Family Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

The campground is extremely clean and the staff is very friendly. The week days were pretty empty but the campground filled up on the weekend. If your planning a trip or just stopping in on your way elsewhere I recommend staying here

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MB - SunRVResorts, Owner at Hid'n Pines Family Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

This is one of the cleanest campgrounds I have been to in 30 years of camping. The bathrooms/showers are immaculate and the pool area is wiped down every time a group leaves. I am so impressed. The only reason for dropping a star is the weird rules like no fires after 11pm. I understand quiet time but it’s seems like you can enforce that without making everyone put out their campfires. One of our favorite parts of camping is sitting by the fire late into the night and chatting. Otherwise we would make this a regular visit for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MB - SunRVResorts, Owner at Hid'n Pines Family Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us with a great review. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a great experience and we're happy to hear that your stay was enjoyed! Hope to see you again soon.