“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at Stutesy's Pyb for the first time. We have been coming to the Wells area for over 40 years, and have some favorite restaurants. We decided to eat here. And we were very glad we did. Our waitress was very friendly and was super efficient. My husband enjoyed the craft beer selection. The food came out hot and was very delicious. We both agreed to add this restaurant to our favorites list! We will definitely be back .

1  Thank Darlene W

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered our meal for take out tonight. Starts with loaded potato skins and buffalo chicken tenders. 2 salads, 2 seafood trios of haddock, shrimp, and scallops. Everything was fresh and delicious. We are local and enjoy this restaurant often. You must go

2  Thank angelinaogt
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I went to dinner with family to this restaurant. It is kid friendly but also has a nice bar area. The dinner was great. Pub style menu. Waitress was very nice and helpful with our drink selections. I wanted to try something different from the norm. Away from the hustle of downtown Ogunquit where it can be difficult to find a parking spot. Would definitely go again.

2  Thank capecodda
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Owned and staffed by incredible, humble and hospitable people. It’s obvious they care about all of their customers - first-timers to regulars. You don’t see that often. Prices are more than fair, drink service is on point and the quality of the food is above average. I’m a wings, steak tips, chowder and seafood guy - they don’t disappoint. With all the factory seasonal restaurants - get em in, get em out type, these guys are the cozy local pub. Highly recommend it.

2  Thank BDorr
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Stutesy’s was originally recommended to me by the proprietress of a great sweatshirt shop out in Perkins Cove. Our love of seafood stuffing came into conversation for some reason..... I am so glad! Stutesy’s has some of the best seafood stuffing you’ll ever taste. It is wonderful. I wound up here by myself for the fourth time in September. My husband and I had always had terrific table service so I expected the same at the bar. I didn’t get it. My medium rare steak tip salad arrived well done to say the least. I didn’t say anything because I’m aware that this is a risk that you run with steak. It was more the bartender’s incredible disregard for service.@ I suspected that he was inattentive because I was not interested in drinking alcohol. He was great to the three women on my left .The same applied to the people on my right. I don’t have an ax to grind and I am not a mind reader so perhaps I’m wrong. It felt weird though and I paid my tab and left generous pile of uneaten food. This particular bartender never asked me if I was enjoying my meal or if he could get me anything else.My second soda took me longer to get then when I was sitting at a table. I am going back tonight and from now on I will sit at a table the wait staff is out of this world. It is a great spot to eat and drink one poor experience shouldn’t lower my opinion of this terrific place. Tonight it’s going to be stuffed scallops! Holiday-shopping is hard work.

1  Thank BevMojo

Been to Stutesy's Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!