“early dinner”

Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A local restaurant that has been a family staple for years. Known for their fresh Maine Seafood in addition to their Steaks, Chicken, Salads, Sandwiches, Soups & Spirits in their new lounge. The Chick-a-Dee of Lewiston is family run and owned. This value of "family" is what makes the Chick-a-Dee a must-visit when in Lewiston.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our waitress, Torrie, was quite busy tending bar and attending to her tables. I believe there was a recent remodel to the bar, repainted, etc. The food was quite adequate in portion, flavor and presentation. This not a fine dining restaurant, but a family eatery.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Large menu, many choices, reasonable prices, pleasant server and atmosphere. Men's restroom not clean and smelly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love the food here! Everything is always tasty. The restaurant could use kore updating in its decor , but it’s basically a restaurant you will find your older clientele there! But it’s good food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food good prices great service large portions friendly staff had their lobster roll it was very tasty

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and our 2 year old daughter and our 5 year old son were segregated to the back of the restaurant. We were the only ones in that whole area while the rest of the restaurant was being filled with patrons but not one to the back like we were! I SPENT $75.00 but never will I never ever spend another dime at a Chickadee restaurant again. Food was excellent but definitely not Family oriented when you segregate them. The elderly on the way out was pleased to see our well behaved children! The manager should be fired as you lost my business with such treatment. The waitress heard what my wife said about us being segregated. It was wrong & We are your future business that you just don’t care to keep I guess ? I had cup lobster stew clam and scollop dinner wife had blt sandwich cup haddock chowder with ceaser salad kids cheeseburger meal and a macaroni and cheese meal. #Chickadeelewistonsegragatesfamilieswithkidstotheback