“Amazing eggs benedict!”
Review of Coffee Break Cafe

Coffee Break Cafe
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Hampden
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have been going here on and off for the past 5 years. The food is always hot and consistent. It is usually very busy most morning and sometimes the food takes a bit, but well worth the wait! The omelets are loaded with veggies and meat, they are excellent but the best is the eggs benedict! Highly recommended and always enjoy going here to get breakfast!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We live locally and we are pleased to have this cafe right down the street. We get take out from here often and when we have friends visiting we enjoy taking them here. The home made jam is amazing! The bacon is always cooked to perfection as well.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is great for your typical diner breakfast! I usually go solo and sit at the bar and food comes so quick and exactly as ordered every time! The toast and jam is always delicious and the coffee is just what I want for diner coffee! Never a bad meal!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice breakfast. I had an omlet, done perfect. Great home made jam. Home fries were cooked just right. Toast was awesome with home made jam. Everything was great. Prices were great.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I've only had breakfast here but it has been delicious. I think both visits I enjoyed eggs Benedict. This week I had it on a biscuit with bacon. The hollandaise is fresh and the biscuit is perfect. Someone there really knows what they are doing. It's tiny so you may end up sharing a table but it only adds to the ambiance.