“The beer selection is awsome!”

The Quarry Tap Room
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Hallowell
Description: 30 Beers on Tap rotating all the time so always something new to try. Excellent food selection and unique choices. Come try our Crane Burger, handmade mozza wedges, duck fat fries or our amazing Quarry Salad. We have something for everyone. Monday January 18th we kick off the Voice at 6pm. Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome to register. Tuesday is Open Mic night all are welcome to come play music and sing. Use our instruments or bring your own! Live Music on Friday and Saturday check our Facebook page for Schedules. Games always on and we have the BIGGEST screen in town!! Hope to see you.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in Augusta for training for a week in May, and didn't find out about this place until the last night I was there. If I had known earlier, this would have been a nightly stop! There was live entertainment when we were there, and I got the Steak and Cheese Sub, which was excellent. Definitely will be returning here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Actually stumbled on this place due to the toad construction going on. Detour led me to the Quarry. Didn’t know that this place is famous for the granite and stone quarried in the past. Ample public parking that is free just a block away and parking behind the building as well. Mostly seating is for adults young and old but not so much for children. The evening we were there they had live entertainment music inside. There is indoor and outdoor seating available however the outside seating usually has a waiting list. Great place for groups and couples. Wait staff are friendly and attentive. Food is reasonably priced. The blackened fish tacos are superb. Food came quick after ordering and we didn’t have to ask or wait for drink refills. Clean and comfortable. You gotta check out the bathrooms. Sledgehammers for door knobs and wait till you see what’s in the men’s restrooms. I’m not telling you just have to go check it out for yourself.I will definitely be back for a return trip here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Three of us had a delicious lunch on the patio. There is major construction on the main street through town so it was a little loud, but the day was sunny and beautiful and the food and drinks tasty. I tried a special, which was a fried chicken breast sandwich with fresh spinach and roasted red peppers on a ciabatta roll with fries. It was so massive that I could barely eat half. The monumental portion of French fries was impressive, too. I liked this sandwich so much that I told them that they should add it to the menu full time!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

First time in Hallowell, lots of consruction going on in down town. Nice park on water, so we parked there and took a short walk to the Quarry. We wanted to eat outside but there were no tables available, it was very load inside. I ordered the ribeye sandwich and my wife ordered the fish taco's both were very good but the fry's were not that good. Will give it another try when we're in the area.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

The foord is good and as noted, the beer selection is great. Go in the summer and spend time on the paatio

Been to The Quarry Tap Room? Share your experiences!