Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
getaroom.comUS$119
All reviews friendly dogs lanseria airport room was large zebra property johannesburg elias accommodations lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for seven years. I'm a pilot and whenever I end up at Lanseria Airport (about fifteen minutes away) I always stay here.

I'm away quite a lot and I stay in a lot of (very nice, but mainly generic) hotels - all around the world, but this is one of the very few at which I genuinely relax.

The staff are super friendly and the owners love animals, so they keep zebra, alpacas, donkeys and horses. There are also an assortment of very friendly dogs that wander around the grounds.

I can't recommend this place highly enough and keep meaning to come here for an actual holiday one day.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank julians696
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Loved it! So sorry that it was only for one night. Beautiful venues. Staff very helpful, friendly and well organized. Enjoyed the animals especially Dutch hound, Chocolate Labrador and German Sheppard. Will definitely recommend any-one to stay there.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Very nice place, we came for a wedding. Rooms nice and comfy, beds amazing. Staff brilliant, and pretty surroundings. The only thing I can say bad was the food was lacking, meat very over done and dry.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 24 March 2020

Zulu Nyala Country Manor was lovely. The room was large with a fabulous balcony and a soaking tub. The staff was friendly & helpful about things to do & places to eat. The grounds are beautifully maintained. They picked us up from the airport so we didn't have to worry about getting around. Our guide, Elias< was full of knowledge & made it very clear that he would answer any questions we had.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

me and my daughter stayed for a week at the end of February 2020,great place,awesome staff. Johan is the best safari guide! definitely will return.
food was great,room was clean,staff was very helpful and the daily safari's war amazing! we will definitely return

Date of stay: February 2020