Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$102
Expedia.comUS$102
Booking.comUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$102
getaroom.comUS$122
All reviews friendly dogs lanseria airport room was large zebra property johannesburg elias accommodations lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2020

Zulu Nyala Country Manor was lovely. The room was large with a fabulous balcony and a soaking tub. The staff was friendly & helpful about things to do & places to eat. The grounds are beautifully maintained. They picked us up from the airport so we didn't have to worry about getting around. Our guide, Elias< was full of knowledge & made it very clear that he would answer any questions we had.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

me and my daughter stayed for a week at the end of February 2020,great place,awesome staff. Johan is the best safari guide! definitely will return.
food was great,room was clean,staff was very helpful and the daily safari's war amazing! we will definitely return

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

I was bitten by a pack of dogs on the property. I waited at a hospital for many hours. The general manager Vinodh avoided me throughout my stay and made no effort to contact me. When I contacted him he was arrogant and rude. He has also made false accusations against me. I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism. However the driver and reception were friendly and helpful to me. I have been left with a bad taste from this place. To not only be bitten on their property but to also be insulted by the general manager Vinodh. I am sad to say he should not be working at a 4 star lodge with such immature behaviour. I was accused of creating a scene at the hospital and also speaking to the owners daughter about the issue. Both of these accusations are 100% false and I will undoubtedly swear by this. Someone at the lodge is a liar and needs to be held to account. I have not had such an experience before. On my check out, on my way to reception the dogs were running about and not locked up to my surprise they take no care for their guests

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

The customer service is excellent. The beautiful setting of the grounds adds to the 1940's vibe of the place. I would certainly stay here again. The food was great and fresh. Our tour guide for was wonderful!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2019

The Country manor is a beautiful resort with elegant surrounding as well as natural beauty.
I love the fact that the rooms are very nice and quite large and the restaurant and sitting areas inside and out are wonderful! The staff are charming and so helpful!!
I also love there animal rescue of their doggies as well as at her animals. Sony was my favorite and was my escort at the Manor. Thank you

Date of stay: December 2019