“Good lunch option”

Cuisines: Latin, Healthy, Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Stopped for lunch when traveling through the area. Glad we did. Tried a wrap with grilled roast beef, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Spouse had chicken salad wrap. Hearty portions and tasty. Took about 20 minutes for food to be ready as sandwiches are freshly prepared. Nice patio outside in back for outside dining.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed 8 September 2021

We stopped here as someone had recommended it to us. It was a good call! A group of us each got different wraps in a bowl. I got the turkey driver which had smoked turkey, provolone, bacon, tomato, salad greens and an incredibly flavorful mayo. My container had all I could eat for lunch. One of my friends got her bowl 'upsized' to a salad and it was a very generous portion.

All of my 'wrap' ingredients were fresh and the tomato was a picked fresh from the garden tomato. I got lemon pellegrino to drink which was perfect for a 90° day.

We ate outside in an enclosed area behind the restaurant. The tables and seating had umbrellas for shade, were spaced well apart, and were comfortable. I also want to note that the bathroom was pristine, despite it being busy. Last, the person working the counter was knowledgable, helpful and patient!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

Tasty for the whole family. Sweet potato with avocado was great. Vegetarian BYO with added lettuce and tomato was also a hit for picky eater. Love the alternative tortilla types too.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 4 November 2020

We have tried to give this place a few chances over the years, but the owners' haughty attitude towards customers is only surpassed by the rancid wraps that they serve. The soggy wraps are over-stuffed with bland mush and produce that is not fresh.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Kathleen R
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

First visit here with the family. Ordered the Boss Hog. It was good and tasty. Service was plenty fast. I do recommend this place for lunch or dinner. The family liked their orders as well.

Date of visit: March 2020