“Great Atmosphere and Good Food!”
Review of Sea Dog Brewing Co

Sea Dog Brewing Co
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Camden
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited here two years ago when it was Cappies. On our recent visit, we were SO impressed with the overhaul in service, menu, and restaurant design! We sat on the back deck and it was perfect!! We had mussels, crab cakes and salmon and loved every bite!!! We will definitely be back!!! I am so happy they updated this restaurant, it’s clean and open late too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food and service was good. The real joy of eating here is the nice deck overlooking the Camden marina. They have a cute gift shop with great prices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went there at busy lunch time. Waited a few minutes to be seated, server came immediately and got our drink orders. Returned promptly and took our lunch orders. The haddock sandwich was cooked perfectly and served with sweet potato fries. My husband had the crab cake sandwich also with sweet potato fries. Everything was great. Would have loved to try the desserts but we were too full. Will return when we get the chance!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in with several other couples for a shot of appetizers and beers! Enjoyed some buffalo chicken wings as well as other simple appetizers. Each of us enjoyed a flight of six beers, even though you can do 10 if you need to pump up your vitamin B(eer) level. I like the beers which our server/bartender happily brought to us with the exception of the pale ale. I am typically a pale ale fan, but this one, honestly, smelled and tasted a bit like BO. I know it’s gross! But it is a review, and I would rather not have someone else suffer through the experience that I had. It could have just simply been me and my palate on this day, but others in the group describe it the same way. My wife had a blueberry beer, which our server said is their most popular. It was quite blueberry-esque without being perfumey or overly sweet and did contain a few blueberries happily scampering around in the beer. I couldn’t drink more than 4 ounces, but it wasn’t as bad as I imagined it would be. Don’t forget to hit the gift shop and pick yourself up some T-shirts, sweatshirts and pajamas! This is a fun spot overlooking a beautiful marina of moored vessels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sea Dog was recommended by a local who said try the blueberry beer.
She was right it was fantastic!
Very refreshing drinking it on the top deck.
Oh ya, the lobster fools are very good.
Highly recommend