“Great Location, Cozy Accomodations, Great View”
other travellers have booked this property
View of property from Townsend Avenue View from balcony.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
View of property from Townsend Avenue
View from balcony.
Day time ocean view from the second floor deck
Gorgeous ocean sunset view from the second floor deck
View of the condo from the footbridge in town
Bright sunny open concept dining/living area opens to balcony.
Kitchen/living/dining room open to balcony
Sofa bed looks out to balcony.
Bright living room with an open floor plan
Comfortable seating in living area with lots of light and sea views.
Nautical bedroom with private access to deck.
Beautiful ocean views from first bedroom downstairs
Bedroom with private half bath and access to deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Holly R
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Great Location, Cozy Accomodations, Great View”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We spent a week in August at this property, We enjoyed the ability to walk to the shops and for meals to the local restaurants just a short distance away. Absolutely loved the convenience of the cafe/Deli almost across the street from the Condo. Even though we were close to many attractions the area was quiet and relaxing. The upper and lower decks were our favorite spots to enjoy our morning coffee or relax with some local brews in the evening looking out at the beautiful scenery. The Condo was equipped with all we needed to enjoy the local seafood. We were all very comfortable in this low maintenance cozy Condo. The washer/dryer, linens, hairdryer, and kitchen amenities allowed us to travel light and feel at home. Recent upgrades to kitchen were an added surprise, we would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: a bit tight to accomodate 6, glad we brought a blow up mattress
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
“Unprepared owners, overall bad experience because things weren't ready and they advertised amenities they really didn't have and”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in several rental properties year after year and I have never quite had an experience like this one - in fact all my other experiences have been positive. The condo itself is right on the water and is in fair condition. The beds were comfortable.
I think that the main reason the experience was a stressful one was due to the lack of experience of the owners. When we arrived (4 adult professional women who are moms) we weren't given any instruction beyond the address and where the keys were located. There was no packet for where the second parking spot was and I couldn't get ahold of the manager so we were constantly moving our car so it wouldn't get towed.
All the brochures were shoved in a drawer and were years old. Probably a third of the lightbulbs were burned out and the ones over the stove didn't work so we couldn't see to cook. There was old food in the fridge and the cooking bowls were either burned/melted or chewed by dogs. They said in their add that there was wifi (number one priority for our rental criteria) and they didn't have that or cable. There was black mold on the bedroom blinds and in the shower. the curtain rod fell off the wall because it wasn't anchored at all.
Honestly, I was willing to deal with these things - no rental is perfect. The real insult came when they insisted that we broke the curtains and a lampshade. The lampshade had old yellowed tape on it and was extremely brittle and basically fell off when we went to turn it on. We did not break anything, in fact we swept the floors, cleaned the kitchen, took out all the trash, stripped the beds and bought toilet paper and paper towels. We were totally caring and respectful and we were thanked with them keeping money from the security deposit and sending it more than a week later than was stated in our written agreement.
They have some lessons to learn about what it means to have a rental property and their responsibilities. If they cleaned out some of the personal items and got some nicer/new kitchen items and put together some information for their renters, it would be better. I sent every single payment on time and expect the same in return. It really was unbelievable that they kept some o our deposit.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone I knew.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
3 Jul 2012
I am so sorry your experience was not pleasant. I am the owner and my daughter was the property manager last year. Had you contacted me I could have resolved these issues. This year we are putting in new overhead lighting, and completely renovating the kitchen with new refrigerator, stove, counter tops, sink and the pedestal sink in the first bath is replaced along with new calking in the shower. Unfortunately, if you can feel my pain, I pay over $900/month on my daughter's student loans for the business degree she is now using to be a cocktail waitress! The renovations are still under way and perhaps when they are done you can view the pictures and see I did acknowledge your comments and have done everything possible to improve the place so nobody has a bad experience. I am a very busy veterinarian, but can be reached on my cell at 207-620-0493. Perhaps another time you may reconsider staying again as it is a great location and your complaints have been addressed.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing