Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We were super happy to find this pet friendly inn! The price was very reasonable. The location for the Jeep Jamboree in Bethel, which was only 2 miles away, was great. Rooms are clean and cozy. Carol is a nice friendly lady that offered us lots of snacks and made us a great breakfast. Our Rubi pug felt right at home and got to meet a few other pups. The only down sides were that we could really hear noise from the road out front and we couldn’t park our truck and trailer with the Jeep on it there.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Paws inn a week ago. We were not really sure what to expect .. well we were greatly surprised. Carol is amazing host. Room was comfy. Our 2 little pups loved the freedom of the property and house itself. Homemade breakfasts amazing. Equally as important to is is on our last night there my wife got I'll and needed emergency surgery. After a few days of running to hospitals etc Carol made sure I/we were all set. After being up for 30 hours I came back from hospital pooped and Carol fed me. I cannot express gratitude any more than what I experienced. Cannot wait until next time. We want to stay in room on other side of house from side we stayed this time. But all 3 rooms are very cute.
Give it a try. Best experience we had in long time (sans surgury )

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2019

Finally found a place where not only can we enjoy a weekend away, but our dog can as well. We felt at home at Paws Inn.

Our room was comfortable
Breakfast was delicious accommodating to dietary needs
Ample Parking
10 min drive to Sunday River
Allowed to use the kitchen if you want to cook for yourself
Fenced in back yard for the dog to run around. The fence is 6 feet high so fully secured.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2018

I’ve been meaning to leave a review for Paws Inn for a while now. My doggie and I stayed at Carol’s wonderful, homey and attentive B&B a few times now (from Boston). What a great experience! Carol serves delicious full breakfasts and there’s snacks available at all times. She’s outfitted the property perfectly for our furry friends with lots of space, an outdoor fenced-in area for them to roam and she keeps the place very clean and sanitary. Sometimes there can be 4 or 5 dogs yet somehow they always get a long great. The rooms are charming and cozy, with private baths. Carol works really hard to give her guests a great experience. Highly recommended!

Room tip: This country-style B&B is perfect if you have a pet traveling with you. It’s very homey and cozy.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2018

A genuinely lovely experience. Other reviewers have said things to this effect, but it can't be overstated; there is dog friendly, and then there is DOG FRIENDLY! Carol not only accommodates travelers with dogs, but also cares for dogs for friends and neighbors, so she is well equipped to handle guests with canine companions and is a bonafide dog person. She was wonderfully accommodating for our problem child (our dog isn't great with other dogs), going out of her way to give us space when we wanted it and putting her own dog and her other charges in another room so our pup could join us for a few meals rather than being relegated to the room. The common spaces are part of her home, cozy and welcoming, and the room itself was immaculately clean and comfortable. One of the greatest perks of staying with Carol is her emphasis on area attractions, particularly hiking options and local businesses and restaurants. Be sure to peruse her binders of hiking trails in the region and of menus and flyers for places to eat and shop. It was great to have such a wealth of information so readily available.

Date of stay: November 2018