Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub sunday river room was clean bunk beds ski slopes common room great place to stay new hampshire motel rates vermont winter fall
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

The room was spotless! The customer service stupendous! The location can’t be any better in town!( dining, gas station, ski slopes are sooo close!)
The rates won’t break the bank- which allows my family to come back every weekend! See you on the slopes!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

It seemed strange that the “checking” was on a text. “Key’s in the room. “. Woke in the nite and the mattress had folded around my husband. No refreshments but a real nice natural health food store. Very clean cv rooms.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

We had a really good time staying here with our 2 kids hiking grafton notch in the fall. The room was clean, comfortable and we enjoyed a dip in the hot tub. Also loved the short walk to the food store with great coffee right next door - would come again.
Affordable with everything you need while visiting the region.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Meital F
Reviewed 21 July 2020

Cute, clean motel in an easily accessible location in Bethel. Restaurants and activities close by. Staff was helpful. Great idea to include delivered in-room breakfasts during this time period - quite the treat! Seemed to be a good choice for families, bikers, and couples traveling around the area.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

We stayed here for just one evening (July 5) but hope to return. It is Covid times so I did not have much interaction with the staff but when I called them on the phone, they were super friendly and helpful. Room was exactly what I was hoping for...super clean and comfortable. My stay included a breakfast in the morning which they delivered and left at my doorstep..it was wonderful! The location of the hotel made it super easy to find. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020