Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/29
US$119
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21/07/28
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$137
CheapTicketsUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2019

The room was fine, clean. The rate was good. The fridge could have been colder, but it served it's purpose.
My only issue and reason for writing this review is that there is no staff on site. The 1st night we were there, several other guests must have gone to a wedding or something like, they came back intoxicated, yelling and screaming through most of the evening jumping off the decks, knocking on doors etc. At one point another guest mentioned that the police would be called.. that didn't settle them down. My text to the staff went unanswered, as did the email I sent yesterday. Probably won't stay there again for that reason alone.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank monique r
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Did not know what to expect as we did not know the area. We were thrilled to see how cool this place was and had a very nice room for the money paid. Absolutely no problems and would highly recommend to my friends.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had to stay a night in the Bethel area and our regular motel did not have any rooms available so we decided to try this one due to the reviews it had received here. We were not sorry and may have found our new place to stay in the Bethel area. The room was large, clean, fully stocked and comfortable. The beds were comfortable and the linens clean and crisp. We liked the self-check-in and out as it made it very efficient. Who wants to wait in a line to come or go at a motel? The only thing that was not perfect was the soda machine. It was almost empty, but when we found a choice that it still had when it came out it was hot as if the machine had heated it and not cooled it. I am sure that the motel was not aware of this, but should have it fixed. Loved our stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed here for a night as the resort hotel I had stayed at had no openings for my last night. My room #8 was nice & large. All the room amenities that you need including plenty of coffee in the room.

They emailed me my key would be in the room & just to leave it in the room when I left. So easy!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank H6757HElisam
Matthew H, General Manager at Mountain Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thanks for staying with us, glad to hear you enjoyed the room!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The Mountain Village Lodge (formerly the Norseman) was comfortable and as usual, very convenient for skiing at Sunday River...The Mountain Explorer shuttle was still available and we were happy to use it...We missed the continental breakfast that used to be offered by the Norseman owners but we had plenty of coffee packets in our room for our convenience...A nice visit and Matt from the management group was very nice to deal with...

Room tip: The lower, front rooms are more convenient to the parking lot...
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew H, Manager at Mountain Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We're glad you enjoyed your visit to the Lodge, thank you for returning, we hope to see you again soon!