Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The room was clean but sparse - there was a small fridge and microwave (next to the bed - almost like a night table) but no coffee maker. There were only 2 pillows on the queen bed and only one shampoo for 2 people and no conditioner. Although continental breakfast was advertised in the literature it was not available - only on weekends - this was disappointing for the rate that we paid to stay here. The room at the back of the motel was quiet even though the motel is on RT. 2.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

When my at the time boyfriend (husband now) and I stayed here it was very peaceful, very clean and enjoyable. I like it because the prices are reasonable the people are friendly and it's close to the places we want to go. I have been coming here for years and will continue to do so.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017

My hubby and I went to ski at Sunday River (excellent hill) and we wanted a nice place to stay without breaking the bank. We found it at the Norseman Inn! It was the perfect place if you like clean, neat, and comfortable. No frills in room but we did not want frills. The free continental breakfast was delicious (great muffins and coffee and more) and the atmosphere was wonderful - not old fashioned but quaint and down home. I would stay here again in a minute!!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We stayed here, in the summer for kayaking, and winter for skiing and both experiences were great. Clean and comfortable rooms and the hosts are sweet and accommodating. Location is awesome. Minutes from Sunday River and across the street from Kayaking. You can't beat the price.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank daandd2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We came up to stay to ski and found this nice inn motel along the way. Rooms were clean, beds were very comfortable. The inn and motel gets continental breakfast with the rate. The inn keepers are very personable. We would def stay here again. Can't beat the price and it's 10 minutes to mountain.

Date of stay: March 2017