Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Camped for the weekend, first time visitors. I understand that Covid has changed many of the ways things are done but I felt I spent too much of my weekend in lines. Only 2 allowed at a time in the office. Checkin was a breeze and the young woman who assisted was very friendly and informative. We were a little surprised at how ungroomed the drive was to the site and I really don't like scratching my car up. The sites themselves were great, you had some degree of privacy because fields and trees remained in between. Bathroom was far away and a bit creepy. Small grocery store nearby and a Dunkin Donuts which was nice. We booked the sluice and got 2 buckets of local Mica Mine, the gent who runs the sluice was friendly and informative, we got some beautiful crystals. We also booked tubing which was a lot of fun, I'm already planning to do it again. My issue was with everything you booked, you had to go to the office to check in. With tubing you were also asked to check out. So you wait in line to book the activity, wait again in line to register that you are there, then wait again to checkout. I felt like there had to be a simpler way to do this without cutting into your weekend. All in all, I really enjoyed the campground and activities and look forward to a return visit.

Date of stay: July 2020