“Dog friendly and dog gone good.”
Review of Seafood Ketch

Seafood Ketch
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have enjoyed several meals here with and without our 85lb lab. The food has always been fresh and tasty, the homemade bread is warm and delicious, the staff friendly and welcoming. Yes, sometimes the bay can smell a little fishy but that’s all part of the on the water, next to the fishing boats experience.

1  Thank Morag43

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice family restaurant in a working harbor. Ample choices on children's menu, as well as primary menu. Food was fresh and tasty. Staff were super nice and patient with children. Reasonably priced for a family. Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank VFlanders
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was amazing, great food with a terrace and a view. Stewart the owner is an ACE at treating his guests to his establishement. The food and service is top notch! Lobster roll is a must. The warm bun and a side salad...simply yummy. Nice selection of beers also.
I Highly recommend this restaurant for whatever occasion you have in mind.
Bonus, not many tourist around.

Thank you The Seafood Ketch!

Aaron, (amrq.ca)

Quebec, Canada.

1  Thank aaron e
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice quiet evening last night for dinner on the shore of Bass Harbor. My last review of Seafood Ketch was not a very good one. I have been a few times since but last night was absolutely excellent. I had the Blackened Scallop special which were some of the best scallops I’ve ever had. Others had the Baked Stuffed Haddock and the Seafood Fettucine Alfredo which they said were excellent as well. They have definitely redeemed themselves in my eyes. I will be back to Southwest Harbor in a few weeks and am planning to go back to Seafood Ketch again!!

1  Thank Junebug080415
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On our last night on the island, we wanted one more seafood meal. We were staying in Bernard and this place was close by. It appealed to us, since we had already done the other 'lobster pound' places and didn't want the standing in line hassle. This place was great. It was a restaurant with beautiful views of the harbor. The waitress and bus boy were extremely friendly. They had a great sense of humor and made us laugh while graciously taking our picture for us. Our friends got the seared scallops and seafood pasta, while my husband and I had whole lobsters. Everything was delicious!! The waitress put our bibs on for us and the bus boy named the lobsters. Haha!! The owner even came by to check on us and chatted for a while. It was so nice getting everything in a meal price, rather than pay for lobster and then every single side you want, like they do it at the lobster pounds. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Lisa K