“Excellent Mexican food in Bangor!”
Review of Las Palapas

Las Palapas
Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Bangor
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to go to Las Palapas for dinner based on all the positive reviews by our fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. Thank you all. We enjoyed the Jumbo margaritas that were on special that day. Our waiter was very helpful in pointing out the dishes that were or could be made gluten free for the better half of the duo. She ordered the Vegetarian flautist while I enjoyed a chicken burrito with rice and beans. Dinner was delicious and reasonably priced. Service was great. Try this restaurant if you come to Bangor.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We ate at the restaurant while staying at an adjacent hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed this meal. The chips and salsa were okay, but the meals themselves were excellent. Portions are very generous. The burrito my son had was as big a burrito as I have ever seen. Very tasty as well. Would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This restaurant is conveniently located next to the Comfort Inn and for me is a "must" each time I go to Bangor. I have been there three or four times and each time, have not been disappointed. The menu is extensive and the prices reasonable. Entrees are really generous and you always get complimentary serving of salsa and tortilla chips before your meal comes. Margeritas have been on special for $1.99 every time I have been there and they are fabulous. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. If you like Mexican food, great service and reasonable prices, this is your place!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My family & I came down from Canada & decided to try Las Palapas. We are from the southern US & have missed real Mexican restaurants! This place was fantastic! Just like home!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We had the chimi and fajita special service was fast ,food was flavorful, the waitress was awesome kept our glasses full chips full,definitely worth trying

Been to Las Palapas? Share your experiences!