TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bangor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Bangor)
Colony Motel(Brewer)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenlong stayextended stay hotelthe breakfast areabedroom suitefitness room isstove topsister hotelrooms are spacioushighly recommend this hotelnight stayoatmealfront desk staffnice hotelbreakfast includedshort drivegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here many times, it’s always been very clean. I always request a room on the highest floor, as I’ve always been cursed with getting someone being loud on the floor above us.
Also, if you have young children & need an adjoining rooms or rooms close to one another - call ahead (a few times). We’ve got into a situation where the hotel gave us rooms on opposing ends of the hall....I even called ahead to make sure this didn’t happen and it did. The manager gave us extra Marriott points.
I enjoy the kitchens in the rooms. Beds are really comfy.
Breakfast is great - always stocked well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in August 2017 for two nights. The hotel was clean and well appointed. Our room had separate bedroom and living areas as well as a nice kitchen. The staff were very nice and took good care of us. We will stay there again when we visit Bangor.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a great room, 2 bedroom suite. Wish we had been staying longer to take advantage of the room. The only issue we had was that although there were plenty of tables in the breakfast area the space where the food was picked up was very cramped.

Room Tip: Higher floor if you don't want to hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I stayed here for a night on my way to Summerside, PEI. Although I am a Marriott Gold member, I've never stayed at any of their TownePlace Suites properties until this visit. I must say, I was very impressed. The hotel was clean and my room was spacious and well appointed. The hotel staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Everything was top notch! I'd definitely stay here again if my travels brought me to this area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Didn't like the room design. The wash basin is outside the bathroom with very little counter space. There's no counter space in the bathroom. That's a great inconvenience not being able to have personal items near the bath and not really enough counter space around the wash basin for all travel items. Having a kitchen area meant having nearly a full size fridge - it was noisier than the little ones which are usually in a cabinet. Most of the breakfast area was crammed into a tight connector space so there was way too much bumping into people. The breakfast choices overall were below average. The sound proofing is not what it should be - I heard cars passing on I-95. The beds were fine and tv was excellent - we did have a good night's sleep. The price was well above average - don't think it was a good value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HEATHER A, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us about your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites. We are sorry that our hotel fell short of your expectations. We will share your feedback with the appropriate departments.