Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$85
Hampton.com
US$86
US$86
Hotels.comUS$86
PricelineUS$85
Lol.travelUS$99
All reviews new orleans front desk room was clean off the highway great stay the hotel staff convenient location staff was friendly easy access free breakfast would definitely stay here again parking lot accommodations nola refrigerator cruise exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel and I have not been disappointed. Well lit parking lot, easy check in with digital key, and very clean rooms. I will continue to stay there when I’m passing through LA.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Katie Northcutt-Edwards, General Manager at Hampton Inn Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you Melanie for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

The best hospitality we have experienced in a very long time. The most friendliest staff we have encountered in a very long time and we travel quite a bit. COVID Restrictions have rob us of common sense hospitality and we were concerned we may never experience it again. Yet, this hotel has not lost it. Excellence at it’s Finest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Katie Northcutt-Edwards, General Manager at Hampton Inn Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I will certainly make sure the entire team knows about your wonderful comments. Our team works very hard at ensuring everyone has a great stay even during these uncertain times. As a GM, I love hearing that my team went out of their way to ensure that for you. We look forward to having you as our Guest in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Upon my arrival, the remodeling of the building was absolutely eye striking, upon my entry, Katie greeted me with a smile, great conversation and great info on area restaurants, the room was very clean, updated and peaceful! The entire hotel is nothing less than spotless and the entire staff seems and showed to be very nice and friendly. Awaking the next morning to some Great Hot Breakfast was absolutely amazing as well as the cheerful server..

Great Job Hampton Inn Slidell
Inteletravel Agent Grandison J Gustain

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank gustainfavor
Katie Northcutt-Edwards, General Manager at Hampton Inn Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out a survey on our hotel. We appreciate your time. I hope you had a safe trip home! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

The beds were comfortable.
Room was big.
The baby loved all the mirrors.
Breakfast was good.
Employees were nice, the guy actually had an engaging conversation with me. Not just a hi how are you. Robot tone.
It was quiet. And I loved it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Katie Northcutt-Edwards, General Manager at Hampton Inn Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

We are so happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

The hotel continues to be upgraded and it shows. I had great stay while visiting Slidell and be assured that I will stop in again. I would also add the the front desk staff was most helpful during check in and I greatly enjoyed breakfast!

Room tip: The rooms on the bottom floor to the right of elevators seem to be the most updated.
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SheriffBTJustice
Katie Northcutt-Edwards, General Manager at Hampton Inn Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Thank you Sheriff BT Justice! We are working hard to upgrade the hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you had our guest in the future!