“Delicious ”

Ranked #12 of 211 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The food is amazing!!!

Great authentic Italian cuisine, always fresh. The rolls with the dipping sauce is a must have!

The spinach and artichoke dip is delicious...you can actually order that with some pasta and have a grand meal...ohhh yea it has shrimp in it too

The restaurant was clean, nice and cozy, servers wore mask the restroom is also clean.

Our server was very friendly and bubbly. She was attentive as well.

Date of visit: March 2021
3  Thank Kitroc
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

Average Italian. Big potions. Not bad but unimpressive. Staff has always been nice. Limited wine selection.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

I usually love this place, however on Halloween Night we got to go. It was a big order. Several items ere missing and one of our calzones was burnt. I called and spoke to the bartender, who knows me because I hardly ever have to order a drink, she just serves me. I just wanted to point out the mistake and she got aggravated at me for doing so. Other wise the food was good.
The main set back was the bartender's attitude for their mistake. I haven't been back since. Just to note the review was on my last visit. I'm usually here about once a month.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank DaBigG
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

We have been going here since they opened. We are from NY, just like the owners. We love the food it reminds us of home. The staff is wonderful. The desserts are also wonderful. We love going here.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Have eaten many times at Joes Italian. This is a hot dish restaurant with a small but varied menu. Great place to visit over lunch because even when busy...it doesn’t become overly noisy & you don’t have to struggle to hear conversations. Their hot house made dinner bread is yum.

Date of visit: October 2019