Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HIExpress.comUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
FindHotelUS$111
Trip.comUS$120
All reviews front desk professional business kids loved the breakfast in perfect condition a long road trip wonderful hotel frontage road comfortable hotel booked this hotel breakfast was delicious nice room excellent stay next morning comfortable beds staff was friendly amanda walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I stay at this hotel regularly and it has improved over the last six months. The checking in is easy and staff friendly. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. There is a hot breakfast available with a large selection of items to choose from including fresh fruit. Well worth the price.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank gatoreed
Holiday Inn Express Slidell, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear gatoreed,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We love our guests feedback on how their stay was. We thank you for choosing us to be your host hotel while you are in the area. We cannot wait to see you again.

Athena Tzuanos

Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

Great all around! Room was huge! Everything was comfortable. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was probably the best we've had at a hotel! We will return when we are traveling through. Oh, and the elevator was the smoothest we've ever ridden! Never knew it left the ground!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Slidell, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We love hearing back from our guest on their experience was with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that you enjoyed our breakfast. We would love to see you again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for letting us be your host hotel.

Athena Tzuanos

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Nearly the entire city was booked up. Amanda helped me way above and beyond anything I could imagine. Had 9 rooms booked. Moved some. Another mom cancelled out some. Was going to be short 2 rooms on Friday and 1 on Saturday. Amanda worked with me 5 or 6 different times. My calling and changing and sorting out. She was so patient and kind.
Hotel was clean and very welcoming. Christian (spelling) also at the front desk helped me out on an understanding with the boys (9 year olds) definitions of things.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Express Slidell, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Slidell Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Dear Drconnie13,
Thank you so much for the kind words. I relayed the message to Amanda and Christian! We are so happy you chose our hotel to host your soccer tournament! Our staff strives to make our guest feel welcomed and at home. We hope to see you for next years tournament.

Reviewed 15 October 2020

Exceptionally clean. Great staff always wore masks. Gentleman on eve was very helpful w food suggestion.

Very nice room. Clean. Comfortable. Safe feeling.

I can't stand staying at hotels...sort of a phobia of mine. BUT the Slidell Holiday Inn Express was great. Made me feel good and not at all weird in any way.

Please save yourselves the time/troubles looking at other places, and just stay here.

Room tip: Not sure...Everywhere I went in the hotel was exceptionally quiet. I think I was across from the ice machine, and never once heard it.
Date of stay: October 2020

Dear JustAnotherUser2019,
Thank you so much for all the compliments about out hotel. We strive to make sure our guest get the best experience. I am so happy our staff made you feel safe and comfortable. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Was easy check-in and check-out. Room was quiet and comfortable, Parking right in front. Breakfast included. The hotel needs to add a night light in the bathrooms (many other hotels have done this - a small LED that allows you to go in the night without turning on the bright lights.) Breakfast is served by hotel staff due to CORONA virus and they seem to limit you to what you can get, as opposed to what you ask for. Because I booked this hotel through Booking.com I was NOT able to use my IHG Rewards number. Ice machines were not located on every floor.

Date of stay: August 2020

Dear Gatoreed,
Thank you for taking time out to write this review about your stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed our comfortable and quiet rooms! Unfortunately, you can only receive points on your membership when you go directly though IHG. Some options to guarantee you receive your points are by going through the IHG app or calling the hotel directly. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.