Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$89
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$95
Priceline
WyndhamUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$97
All reviews new orleans indoor pool and hot tub nice hotel great stay mardi gras great room definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay easy access staff was very friendly gail employees cleanliness ms highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020

Quick efficient check-in and check-out.
Clean, comfortable, and quiet.
Extremely helpful and friendly staff (Amber, Paige, and, most especially, Rose!).
No breakfast due to Covid, but plenty of eateries in the area.
Kudos all around.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Over room was clean decor was nice, bedding seemed a little subpar. Location was good for my needs. There were many restaurants nearby. Easy access off and on highway I10. A short trip into the city of New Orleans

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Clean. Slow sink drain and loose toilet seat only issues. Uncertain why you must use two hundred characters. If there was more to say, you would say it. How does a minimum character requirement benefit the reader?

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eastern-eater
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

If you are expecting a clean room, then forget this property.

When I pulled the sheet back I saw several bed bugs on the sheet and pillows. Then I took a picture and went down to the front desk.

The desk clerk said “can you email that picture”, which I did. Then things got even worse. The desk clerk then proceeded to inform me they were fully booked and they had no other room to offer me. Note, this was 4pm. The desk clerk then said “I am sorry, but will be refund and that is all we can do”.

Their bed bug problem, but they wanted to divert to make it my problem and I had to leave and find a room at another hotel.

They did not even offer to call another hotel!

Just so people understand, I stay hundreds of night each year around the US on business and this is by far the worst situation and worst customer service I have ever encountered.

Never is a very long time, but I will never stay at another Wyndam property again!

Bed bugs in room and terrible customer service as well.

Stay away people!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lori Mercadel, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Slidell/New Orleans East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

So sorry that you encountered issues with yours stay as this is not a typical experience here or a bed bug issue at this property.
Bed Bugs are traveling bugs and any accusations of this has to be inspected by our pest control company.
So sorry for the inconvenience you encountered please rest assured that we are taking all the proper steps to resolve this matter. I will also speak will address with front desk about being able to advise you any other hotels in the area. This type of situation is uncontrollable for any hotels in the hospitality industry, and is not due to cleanliness. I hope that in the future you give us another chance to redeem ourselves as I stated is not a typical experience here.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

Very clean room and surprisingly large bathroom. TV had the channel we were looking for. Location had multiple eating venues. Convenient right off of the highway. And part of the Wyndham rewards program.

Date of stay: August 2020