“Copeland's cares about your health!”

Copeland's Of New Orleans
Ranked #8 of 211 Restaurants in Slidell
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Copeland's of New Orleans restaurants are committed to the concept that every dish and meal is true to the culinary traditions and heritage of New Orleans, augmented by the gracious hospitality of the Copeland Family. Copeland's of New Orleans is more than a restaurant; it is the family's promise to provide you with the finest dining experience each and every visit.
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Eat Fit approved menu options at Copeland's. The Eat Fit seal indicates the healthiest options | OchsnerEatFit.com

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (414)

Reviewed 19 April 2021

There were 6 of us and no complaints from anyone. All the food was exceptional including the omelettes, eggs Benedict, fettuccine and even a hamburger. Super crawfish bread. The waiters were very attentive, and we were in and out in a timely manner even though it was very busy.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Nice menu variety - reasonable prices - great happy hour - competent wait staff - good food! Some beautiful looking desserts - unfortunately for the 2 of us, we were only able to try 2!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

I ordered takeout for my husband, myself and my daughter. Even bringing it back to the hotel, it was still delicious, which is often not the case. I ordered the crab cake and shrimp Alfredo (which I highly recommend), my husband ordered jambalaya and while delicious it was a lot smaller than expected, I ordered the grilled cheese bites with veggies for our 2 year old and it looked so good that I wanted to eat it. The icing on the cake was the Buffalo chicken spring rolls (I think that is what they’re called). They were seriously SO good! We will be back when visiting the area.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Copelands is like the slightly upscale brother of Applebee’s for Cajun food. Is it ever going to be amazing or deserve a Michelin star? No. But, it is really solid Cajun faire that should satisfy.

Date of visit: October 2020