Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 21/07/30
Hotels.comUS$69
Agoda.comUS$72
Trip.comUS$89
All reviews new orleans front desk would highly recommend this hotel restaurants and shopping would stay here again microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Very nice hotel rooms are very large, very clean hardwood floors, refrigerator brand new microwave brand new. Hotel was very clean and the gentleman at the front desk was very welcoming, kind, fast and very professional. I would highly recommend this hotel. Restaurants and shopping plaza across the street. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank karencI457DH
Sunny_0629, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear karencI457DH

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

We chose this place because it's quite clise to the Swamp tour we had booked next morning.
It's an ok place for a night, friendly stuff, but there's not really a breakfast, it's coffee and a box with pastry standing at reception. There are a number of fastfood places in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CoSuJa
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about yourstay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed management.

Reviewed 13 March 2019

The hotel was conveniently located, well lighted with convenient parking. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nicely arranged. There was no coffee maker in the room and no soap or hand towels in the bathroom. We had our own so we didn't ask the desk clerk to provide them. I'm sure he would have taken care of it. They advertise free breakfast and all they had was powdered donuts, strawberries and coffee.I think if you advertise breakfast there should be some variety. Over all a good stay

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about yourstay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed management. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I tell you this place was truly a small treasure for an excellent price, what I loved the most was the wooden floor in the room and how huge it was. I was so excited I sent a cellphone picture to my daughter back in Iowa lol!! I mean $50!!! for a King size bed, mini fridge microwave and cleanliness!!. Before I left I asked the manager could we book the hotel in November for Mardi Gras 2019, I mean when you find such an amazing place like that with an affordable price you have to lock it in asap. I would highly recommend this hotel for vacations, family getaways, etc.

Room tip: Downstairs by the entrance was perfect no noise at all and easy to get to the parking lot.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kamlesh P, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide an online review of your recent stay with us in Slidell. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your visit also We are so happy to see that the room , amenities & cleanness met your expectations.We are extremely happy to have met all of your needs and expectations during your stay with us I will be sure to pass your comments onto my staff. We also hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.Thank you for choosing Euro inn !

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is the hotel for you if you are going to be out on tours all day. Very clean, has a mini-fridge and microwave. The are felt safe and is very close to shopping malls and restaurants, literally walking distance. A bit far from New Orleans, about 38 minutes by car. Very close to a Nasa Space Center and Biloxi, MS (white sandy beaches).

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear AFVPr
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management.