Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
US$103
Free cancellation until 21/08/01
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 21/08/01
ZenHotels.com
US$105
US$89
Expedia.comUS$102
PricelineUS$98
getaroom.comUS$105
All reviews front desk great stay indoor pool great customer service up to date comfortable beds ms housekeeping louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

Room is smelly and worst in the bathroom which smells like pee. It looks more like a motel than a hotel. Bed sheets have an unpleasant odor I can’t explain. Totally not up to the Holiday Inn standard. Breakfast is not complimentary.
I asked for a late checkout because we came in at 11:30 pm but the front staff on duty in the morning was very inconsiderate saying there’s no late checkout. Even though I explained to her that we came in so late and we drove all the way from Texas. But nooo....very inconsiderate. Just a little favor from a frequent traveler who always stay at the ihg hotels, they cannot even do it for the customer who patronize their business. I could have booked a different hotel but I chose Holiday Inn because I’ve always been happy with their service. Well, not on this location...unfortunately.
Not coming back here again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Laura Hu, Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for your experience this time. We totally understand your frustration.
Please be assured that this is not the experience we want our guests to have.
I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to work on these points raised in your review to give you the best hotel experience in the future. The front desk you have mentioned has been trained again. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Our trip was great. My grands enjoyed themselves especially with having the pool on the inside. The staff showed us Great Customer Service and made us feel important. We look forward to visiting again soon. Here's KUDOS to them.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

We loved our stay. Everything was perfect. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the location was perfect. My grandson loved the indoor pool. We will be going back soon on our next trip to Louisiana. Thank you too all who made our stay so enjoyable

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel, great location and amazing staff. Front desk and housekeeping were GREAT!!!!The person who checked me in was very friendly and made me feel right at home. My room was very clean and I will see you guys again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Great hotel, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Indoor pool, weight room with up to date equipment. The hotel features a restaurant and bar (very unusual for this type hotel). My only concern was the breakfast, from which I expected to receive a Covid-19 breakfast bag to go like other chain hotels. The restaurant offered full service cooked to order breakfast make special by their in house chief. Great idea I am sure the food was as good as everything else, however just a bit pricey $$$ for my budget. I would have expected more of a discount as a hotel guest.
Overall I would choose to revisit.

Date of stay: December 2020