Lowest prices for your stay
US$138
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Expedia.comUS$112
PricelineUS$108
Lol.travelUS$138
All reviews front desk great stay indoor pool great customer service up to date comfortable beds ms housekeeping louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel, great location and amazing staff. Front desk and housekeeping were GREAT!!!!The person who checked me in was very friendly and made me feel right at home. My room was very clean and I will see you guys again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2020

Great hotel, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Indoor pool, weight room with up to date equipment. The hotel features a restaurant and bar (very unusual for this type hotel). My only concern was the breakfast, from which I expected to receive a Covid-19 breakfast bag to go like other chain hotels. The restaurant offered full service cooked to order breakfast make special by their in house chief. Great idea I am sure the food was as good as everything else, however just a bit pricey $$$ for my budget. I would have expected more of a discount as a hotel guest.
Overall I would choose to revisit.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Hotel seems to be a little older but it’s not bad. Room was clean enough and beds are good. Not a fan of the tv with the Roku remote but was only stopping in for the night on our way out west. Would prob stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel met all expectations regarding comfort, staff friendliness, great assistance and accommodation. I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and this location was very comfortable. Location convenient. HOWEVER.... we settled in to catch up on the news and all news channels were actively available EXCEPT FOX NEWS.....?? The sweet desk clerk explained that some of the channels were not getting signal and they expected repair the next day. Didn't happen. I never noticed any other channels without signal. Just wondering if we have some management censorship at play. Not a dealbreaker...but very interesting.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Carey T
Laura Hu, Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear Carey,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodation. Spectrum technician came next day to re-mapped the channels but took them two trips to fix that. I'm sorry that it happened during your staying with us this time.

Many thanks for your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Jevette and staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. As a single mother of three I can tell you I needed support from a village at the time of our stay. I can’t tell you how much the staff professionally supported me in a hard time. The room and hotel was clean and the beds were so comfortable. Thank you all again!

Date of stay: July 2019