Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
US$113
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
ZenHotels.com
US$116
US$97
PricelineUS$108
Expedia.comUS$112
Destinia.comUS$116
All reviews front desk great stay indoor pool great customer service up to date comfortable beds ms housekeeping louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel met all expectations regarding comfort, staff friendliness, great assistance and accommodation. I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and this location was very comfortable. Location convenient. HOWEVER.... we settled in to catch up on the news and all news channels were actively available EXCEPT FOX NEWS.....?? The sweet desk clerk explained that some of the channels were not getting signal and they expected repair the next day. Didn't happen. I never noticed any other channels without signal. Just wondering if we have some management censorship at play. Not a dealbreaker...but very interesting.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carey T
Laura Hu, Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear Carey,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodation. Spectrum technician came next day to re-mapped the channels but took them two trips to fix that. I'm sorry that it happened during your staying with us this time.

Many thanks for your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Jevette and staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. As a single mother of three I can tell you I needed support from a village at the time of our stay. I can’t tell you how much the staff professionally supported me in a hard time. The room and hotel was clean and the beds were so comfortable. Thank you all again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Based on our specific room, A/C worked, bed was ok and room had a Keurig, but........room was extremely musty, somewhat dark and bathroom could use a remodel in my opinion. Ceiling creaked whenever upstairs guest walked about. Beer bottle hazard in the parking lot. Exterior of building could also use a refresh.
Exercise room was well stocked, and front desk staff was friendly.
Did not find the location to be particularly near a selection of good restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Hi Papito1,

Thank you for your candid review and for staying with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry to learn you did not fully enjoy your overall experience with us. Your feedback will be shared with our management teams so we may work towards improving the areas that you have noted.

Many thanks for the feedback. I hope you would give us another chance to make your stay better than the last.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 July 2019

We were placed in this hotel during a rough time for my family!Due to flooding in our home we were placed here to stay while construction was done to our home! Even though it was a depressing time for us Chantelle made sure to make us very comfortable an our stay amazing! She made sure she went out her way every visit to cafe 372. She is the true definition of a great employee who always has a smile on her face!Definitely one our best hotel stays!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2019

The hotel was my pace to stay in between class and work. During down time the restaurant was the place that everyone would gravitate to. The reason for that was the bartender/waitress Chantelle. She was the one who made everyone feel like it was home. I highly recommend this hotel fo the sole reason/person that being Chantelle. Thanks for the great times and I definitely be coming back because of her!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business