Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hurb
CheapTickets
getaroom.com
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

If you were planning a week long vacation this would be a PERFECT place to stay. The rooms are HUGE!!! They're actually bigger than my first apartment. They have a FULL sized refrigerator, stove, and small dining area. The rooms were SO CLEAN, the staff EXTREMELY helpful and friendly, and the FREE breakfast was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 749sierras
Reviewed 30 June 2021

I booked a month ahead for a king room for 9 nights as a diamond member. When I checked in I found they gave my room to someone else that day and was told that there is nothing they could do manager never contacted or talked to me during my stay even when I asked desk to talk to them two times

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank donwalenda
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

We spent the night after a 10 hour drive. This is our second stay at this property when traveling through. This is a very nice and clean property. The lady who checked us in was very nice and provided information on food delivery options.

The room was a nice suite with a kitchen which included a stovetop, full-size fridge and microwave. The living room had a TV, sofa and a kitchen/work table. The WiFi was nice and strong.

We had a very nice hot breakfast which was buffet style but served by a friendly staff member.

James at checkout was very nice and friendly and inquired if we had a good stay. He seemed to genuinely care that we had a good stay.

When we were driving out my wife and I decided this property would be our overnight stop when returning from our driving trips back East.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob1775
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Everyone is welcoming, kids was happy about the pool being open. I wish they had a hot breakfast but I loved that Walmart, Sam’s McDs, ihop/Waffle House and Starbucks was near. Definitely staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

The service was very nice and was easy in and out. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Wish we would if stayed here our first night too. It was very much worth it. We will be going back again!!

Date of stay: May 2021