Lowest prices for your stay
Homewood
US$151
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$150
SAVE US$21
Expedia.comUS$151
PricelineUS$150
Lol.travelUS$166
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

I really enjoyed my last trip to Slidell while staying at the Homewood Suites. The team was super friendly and gave great food recommendations. My room was clean and they were quick to respond to my requests for towels and soap. I’ll definitely be staying again next time I’m here for work!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2021

We thought would be a outstanding hotel since has Hilton name but our opinion is that this place is about the same as a low cost value motel. Stove had broken burner, kitchen counter was sticky, No Ice Bucket, Elevator had broken door that made load noise. Could hear in room 24/7. No offer to move us, just told would be fixed in few days.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Very nice place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Close to Walmart and highways. Good hot breakfast included. Hotel was clean and very well maintained. I would definitely stay again if we return to the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Quick stay to break up road trip to Alabama - garden inn, homewood suites and double tree are our usual go to stays as a family. Slidell was great on everything except the Hilton standard of cleanliness

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Couldn't get into a women's shelter after my husband threatened my life. So my father had to use his points to protect me and my son from being killed by my husband. Since I'm smart and I got out BEFORE he beat me I didn't qualify for shelter protection.

Date of stay: March 2021