Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$173
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021

We thought would be a outstanding hotel since has Hilton name but our opinion is that this place is about the same as a low cost value motel. Stove had broken burner, kitchen counter was sticky, No Ice Bucket, Elevator had broken door that made load noise. Could hear in room 24/7. No offer to move us, just told would be fixed in few days.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Very nice place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Close to Walmart and highways. Good hot breakfast included. Hotel was clean and very well maintained. I would definitely stay again if we return to the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Quick stay to break up road trip to Alabama - garden inn, homewood suites and double tree are our usual go to stays as a family. Slidell was great on everything except the Hilton standard of cleanliness

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Couldn't get into a women's shelter after my husband threatened my life. So my father had to use his points to protect me and my son from being killed by my husband. Since I'm smart and I got out BEFORE he beat me I didn't qualify for shelter protection.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

The hotel is just off I-10. Typical Homewood Suites hotel with full kitchen. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We had no issues in our stay, friendly desk.

The only negative was the drainage in the parking lot. There was a heavy rain storm when we checked in and the parking lot was flooded. No avoiding wet feet.

Date of stay: March 2021