Lowest prices for your stay
Homewood
US$140
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$33
Booking.comUS$139
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$166
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Couldn't get into a women's shelter after my husband threatened my life. So my father had to use his points to protect me and my son from being killed by my husband. Since I'm smart and I got out BEFORE he beat me I didn't qualify for shelter protection.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 3 April 2021

The hotel is just off I-10. Typical Homewood Suites hotel with full kitchen. The hotel was clean and well maintained. We had no issues in our stay, friendly desk.

The only negative was the drainage in the parking lot. There was a heavy rain storm when we checked in and the parking lot was flooded. No avoiding wet feet.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

This review has taken some time because I lost most of my info until recently. It actually was the weekend of 14-17 June 2018. I have to tell you that Kristen Luther n her entire team made this one of the best stays we've ever experienced at a hotel! First of all we planned to come to the area to celebrate my father's birthday, but it turned into a family reunion once family members all over the US heard about it. I made a call to several hotels in the area looking for accommodations. Without hesitation, Kristen jumped into action. She blocked out blocked out enough rooms to accommodate 5 families among my siblings and although at the time I was the only Hhonors member, she set up the contract for them all to get it at my rate. As a result, all of their families now use Hilton's when traveling. The rooms were so immaculate, clean n spacious. Everyone on her team from house keeping, to the food service staff, to the other clerks made this a wonderful experience for my entire family. Everything was excellent. To top it off, I mentioned to them what we were attempting with all the celebrations for my dad and that he was in a wheelchair, without even flinching Kristen called me to the office to reveal that she and the lady over the house keeping staff( I'm sorry I lost her card so don't remember her name but she knows who she is) had purchased a birthday gift for my father. The made sure that he had the proper handicap accessible rooms and they put a fruit basket in there for he and his wife before our arrival. Yes this team went well above n beyond what I expected during this weekend, although as I'm a long term honors member, I'm not surprised. Hilton is the best hotel chain in the world and Kristen n her team are those that prove it every single time! I know it's been a few years, but I hope each of them has advanced with the company and will continue to provide the great service provided to my family at that time!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your family's stay at Homewood in Slidell. We appreciate your comments and I will pass it on to my staff.
Homewood is second home second family and we want everyone to feel welcome and at home during their stay.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Upon arriving the outside view I beautiful and look as is, peaceful.
All of the guest agents were professional, friendly and nice.

The entire building was clean, breakfast is amazing and the suites are absolutely everything you could want in a clean stay and for your money's worth.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to compete our survey, We thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2020

This hotel was ultra clean. Staff was Fantastic. The beds were really comfortable. This is an easy stop off the I-12. Even had a to go breakfast bag. I would recommend this hotel highly. Katie at the front desk was very helpful when I called up because I left a charger behind. She found it! She went the extra mile

Room tip: This hotel is far enough off the Interstate. No outside noise interfered with my sleep
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank mpet2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We value your business and your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.