Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020

This hotel was ultra clean. Staff was Fantastic. The beds were really comfortable. This is an easy stop off the I-12. Even had a to go breakfast bag. I would recommend this hotel highly. Katie at the front desk was very helpful when I called up because I left a charger behind. She found it! She went the extra mile

Room tip: This hotel is far enough off the Interstate. No outside noise interfered with my sleep
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank mpet2017
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We value your business and your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2020

I just completed a 10 day stay at the Homewood Suites in Slidell, La. The best part of the stay was the staff. Ms. Myra the manager of the property checked me in the first night I arrived. Because I have to use a mobility scooter to get around I was having a little trouble getting the scooter and the wagon into the elevator. Not only did Ms. Myra help into the elevator but she actually beat me to the second floor and helped me unload the scooter and the wagon I was using to carry my stuff. Her positive attitude has rubbed off on her staff. Every person I came into contact with was helpful and friendly and would go above and beyond to help. As for the room, it was very clean although it could use a refresh. A full kitchen which included a dishwasher. Free laundry for guests. A very nice lobby. And because were in the time of Covid, a box breakfast with additional items like fruit, granola bars, juice and coffee. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this hotel when traveling through Slidell. Right off of I-12, just west if I-59 and I-10, it was very convenient for me to get to meetings.

Friendly staff and the typical Homewood product. Facility provides what you need for a good stay. Clean, well kept facility. Not much of a view, but there are many restaurants and stores nearby.

Breakfast service during our stay was adjusted due to COVID-19, but they are still serving as best they can with bagged “to-go” meals.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Robogator0
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your recent stay. Thank you for your comments during this time in regards to COVID-19. We are making sure that we are following all protocol safety guidelines.
We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

This was the second time My family and I visited the hotel within six months. The staff are really friendly, but the room we stayed in smelled like mold. I addressed it to the front Desk while checking out. I explain to her the conditions of the room, but apparently it didn’t phase her in the lease. Also our room wasn’t clean when we left for the day. the shower also wasn’t clean and they had a booger stuck up on ceiling of the shower.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

I can't say enough about K. Diemont (Director of Sales). Her compassion and kindness were beyond anything I have ever received in any hotel. She was so accommodating - people were evacuating to the area and there were so many people who were nervous, anxious, etc. She helped me tremendously as I was relocating my 87 year old. She needs a raise and a promotion. I will always recommend this location.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your recent stay at Homewood Suites Slidell. Thank you for your comments in regards to Ms. Katie and I will pass on your comments to her. During this time we wanted to make sure everyone felt at home here with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.