Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Traveluro
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

I just completed a 10 day stay at the Homewood Suites in Slidell, La. The best part of the stay was the staff. Ms. Myra the manager of the property checked me in the first night I arrived. Because I have to use a mobility scooter to get around I was having a little trouble getting the scooter and the wagon into the elevator. Not only did Ms. Myra help into the elevator but she actually beat me to the second floor and helped me unload the scooter and the wagon I was using to carry my stuff. Her positive attitude has rubbed off on her staff. Every person I came into contact with was helpful and friendly and would go above and beyond to help. As for the room, it was very clean although it could use a refresh. A full kitchen which included a dishwasher. Free laundry for guests. A very nice lobby. And because were in the time of Covid, a box breakfast with additional items like fruit, granola bars, juice and coffee. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

Would definitely recommend this hotel when traveling through Slidell. Right off of I-12, just west if I-59 and I-10, it was very convenient for me to get to meetings.

Friendly staff and the typical Homewood product. Facility provides what you need for a good stay. Clean, well kept facility. Not much of a view, but there are many restaurants and stores nearby.

Breakfast service during our stay was adjusted due to COVID-19, but they are still serving as best they can with bagged “to-go” meals.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Robogator0
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your recent stay. Thank you for your comments during this time in regards to COVID-19. We are making sure that we are following all protocol safety guidelines.
We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

This was the second time My family and I visited the hotel within six months. The staff are really friendly, but the room we stayed in smelled like mold. I addressed it to the front Desk while checking out. I explain to her the conditions of the room, but apparently it didn’t phase her in the lease. Also our room wasn’t clean when we left for the day. the shower also wasn’t clean and they had a booger stuck up on ceiling of the shower.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

I can't say enough about K. Diemont (Director of Sales). Her compassion and kindness were beyond anything I have ever received in any hotel. She was so accommodating - people were evacuating to the area and there were so many people who were nervous, anxious, etc. She helped me tremendously as I was relocating my 87 year old. She needs a raise and a promotion. I will always recommend this location.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your recent stay at Homewood Suites Slidell. Thank you for your comments in regards to Ms. Katie and I will pass on your comments to her. During this time we wanted to make sure everyone felt at home here with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

I stay here once or twice a year for the past three years. Each time I am impressed on how immaculate the general manager, Ms Turner keeps the property! You would not realize the property is 10 plus years young. Look at the collection of Hilton rewards on the bookcase near the fireplace.

Ms Turner recognizes me from previous stays, even with my mask on. Usually she will stop and speak with you, but this time she was escorting the owners it appeared when we met on the first floor.

The hotel follows all of Hilton’s safe-stay practices, with the cleanliness integrity sticker affixed to the door.

The front desk staff is friendly, quick and responsive. However, the Desk Agent on Wednesday and Thursday morning can make the check-in and out process rather long.

I look forward to returning again next year.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_T_2323
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you Mr. T for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I do my best to give great service to all our guests here at Homewood. It has been a process making sure that my team and our guests are safe during this time.
Please be take care and be safe.