FindHotel
Hurb
Traveluro
All reviews basketball court new orleans hot tub full kitchen complimentary breakfast great stay excellent hotel would stay here again waffles mardi gras myra walmart dishwasher accommodations roomy interstate ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

I stay here once or twice a year for the past three years. Each time I am impressed on how immaculate the general manager, Ms Turner keeps the property! You would not realize the property is 10 plus years young. Look at the collection of Hilton rewards on the bookcase near the fireplace.

Ms Turner recognizes me from previous stays, even with my mask on. Usually she will stop and speak with you, but this time she was escorting the owners it appeared when we met on the first floor.

The hotel follows all of Hilton’s safe-stay practices, with the cleanliness integrity sticker affixed to the door.

The front desk staff is friendly, quick and responsive. However, the Desk Agent on Wednesday and Thursday morning can make the check-in and out process rather long.

I look forward to returning again next year.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_T_2323
Myra Turner, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you Mr. T for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel. Thank you for your comments. I do my best to give great service to all our guests here at Homewood. It has been a process making sure that my team and our guests are safe during this time.
Please be take care and be safe.

Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for a little over a week after our home caught on fire. The staff was more than accommodating. When checking in the young lady asked the reason for our stay and when I told her our home caught on fire she gave us a discount. She was very empathetic and sweet. Every day as we would pass the front desk, all of the guest agents would give a warm hello. The rooms were spacious and very clean. There is also a basketball court that my daughter was excited about, nice fitness center and a laundry room that is NOT coin operated!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Cmajor04
MyraT112, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey in regards to your recent stay. We thank you for your comments. I will pass this on to my staff at our next meeting. We pray that you and your family are doing well. We value your business and thank you for being our guests at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell.

Reviewed 25 March 2020

For nearly 2 weeks, we were visiting a close relative in hospice care nearby. The folks at Homewood Suites took great care of us, including driving us back and forth to the Hospice House everyday. Suites are nice size, the fitness center is above average for this class of hotel, breakfasts are good and the evening happy hours got us though some tough times (Lazy Magnolia beer on draft!) Free washers and dryers in the guest laundry.

Room tip: Elevator equipment room can be noisy, so be sure and ask for a room away from it.
Date of stay: March 2020
myraturner1003, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey about your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Thank you for your comments and I will pass on at our next meeting.

Be safe and have a blessed day!

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Been to a lot of hotel over they year, traveling with my job. This one is but far the best complimentary experience ever. The rooms were spectacular as well. We will be coming back, if I’m in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Very nice place to stay. Seemed almost new but there was a message that they were beginning an update. Didn't see the need for it. Room was very clean and staff was most helpful. Somewhat of a problem with the rate I was charged for this was addressed upon check out. Actually paid less than AAA guaranteed! Only complaint was the complimentary breakfast. There were many choices and we tried several. Most, we felt, could have been improved upon. Second day we opted to eat at Cracker Barrell.

Date of stay: February 2020