Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CandlewoodSuitesUS$92
TripadvisorUS$83
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$92
Expedia.comUS$92
Lol.travelUS$99
All reviews front desk indoor pool new orleans home away from home great place to stay clean hotel tara walmart pantry laundry employees interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Loved the place . Real nice . Madeline was super professional . Helped us when we had issues . Was so accommodating! Candle wood is right offf the interstate which was perfect . Everyone was real nice !

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2021

This hotel has been my refuge while I work nearby offshore. I leave early in the morning and return late in the afternoon. So far in my career, I've stayed in many hotels while working. The one thing I've learned is that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, has the best staff I've encountered in my 15 years of travelling for work. I want to highlight a young lady named Madeline that works at the front desk. She is one of the biggest reasons I keep coming back to this hotel because she is so kind and works very hard to satisfy the customers needs.

One night I was walking out the lobby to go find some food in Slidell and I was so surprised at Madeline's kindness. An older gentleman with his family needed a room for the night and he couldn't pay for it because his credit card expired the previous day. The gentleman was sad/embarrassed that he couldn't pay for the room and started to walk away and before the gentleman walked out of the lobby, Madeline shouted that she would pay for his room for the night. The gentleman was so happy and relieved, it moved me. I then approached the front desk and offered to pay for the gentleman's room and told Madeline that was the nicest thing I've ever had the privilege to see.

I hope everyone has the chance to visit this hotel. I promise the staff here will make you feel right at home!

Cheers,

Levi

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2021

Me and my family are staying here and so far everything been great. The service has been very good. The front desk associate Madeline has been very nice and helpful. It is also located in a pretty hood location.Overall would recommend.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Good location (although a little challenging getting in and out with all the local shopping traffic) and a good stop for a quick nights rest.
Not a “destination” hotel, but works well for an on-road sleep.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Best place to stay in Slidell, LA! Traveling for work at least 3 weeks at a time and the staff here always make me feel at home. Especially Brelynn at the front desk. Greeted with a smile every time! Thank you for all that you do.

Date of stay: October 2020