Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
CandlewoodSuitesUS$92
PricelineUS$92
HurbUS$95
Trip.comUS$99
All reviews front desk indoor pool new orleans home away from home great place to stay clean hotel tara walmart pantry laundry employees interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Good location (although a little challenging getting in and out with all the local shopping traffic) and a good stop for a quick nights rest.
Not a “destination” hotel, but works well for an on-road sleep.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Best place to stay in Slidell, LA! Traveling for work at least 3 weeks at a time and the staff here always make me feel at home. Especially Brelynn at the front desk. Greeted with a smile every time! Thank you for all that you do.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Power was out from a tropical storm so got a room last minute for one night. Its a bit noisy, this must be the weekend hang out. There may or may not have been Marijuana smell coming from one of the rooms. The bed is ridiculously loud. I mean you can't even roll over, it is broken and sounds like it will drop to the floor at any moment. Not to mention you can look at it and see that its leaning. Next time I will do a little research when my power is out.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank CLG2930
IHG Service, Owner at Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

Hi CLG2930,

Thank you for making us part of your visit. We strive to offer quality service and I understand that your recent experience at our Candlewood Suites Slidell Northshore hotel was not as satisfactory as expected. I am sorry that you found our rooms uncomfortable.

Our team would like to assure you that your thoughts about our service lapses are heard. We would like to gather more details to communicate this with the relevant teams. I sent you a separate email and hope you respond soon.

Pleasure once again to host your visit and we hope you will give us another chance to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

All the best,

Alice P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel during our vacation to New Orleans. For the price (under 100 a night), this hotel is a gem. We were disappointed that the indoor pool is only open seasonally and I did not see this mentioned on the website. The hotel staff was friendly and the prices in the hotel pantry were surprisingly affordable.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2019

From house keeping to the manager, everyone has a genuine smiles that will make you want to return. Especially love the front desk, who always goes out of the way to ensure I have everything I need ie: Comfy Chair, thanks Tara.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
alexmathis1, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2019

Dear 769dudleyw,
Thank you so incredibly much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your recent stay with us! I'm so happy to hear your kind words. I'm so glad to hear that Tara was able to help you get everything you need! We can't wait to see you the next time you're here!
Alex Mathis