Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$95
US$80
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.comUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2019 via mobile

The most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. The health department needs to shut it down and I will be calling them. The entire hotel smelled literally like poop. It was repulsive and the entire hotel should be closed until that problem is fixed!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Looks decent on the outside but when
I turned off the lights I got a whole Thingdifferent experience. I went to the restroom around 11pm and turned to flush the toilet. There was a huge cockroach in the corner wall midway down the wall. I tried to kill it but it was too fast running all over the place. I asked the night clerk to change rooms. I got settled in the second room and then noticed a roach on the wall near the bed closest to the wall over by the air conditioner. I got the night clerk Roshanda Ducre to come to witness the second roach appearance. I felt brushed off. I was sickened with the conditions I was experiencing. I immediately packed my bags and left. I had only been at the hotel for a couple of hours as I checked in about 9 or 10 pm. I was told to speak with the manager the following morning regarding any reimbursement. After speaking with the manager over the phone I was advised that 20% of the charges had been refunded to the card which amounted to the taxes paid.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

First and Foremost I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We strive to provide the best accommodations to all of our guest. We have the highest cleanliness and Customer Service score because that is what we strive in. If you were so unsatisfied with your stay there was numerous other hotels in the area that could have accommodated you. We would love for you to try us out again to see what our other guest see in us.
We do not operate at the magnitude that you are speaking of. We have extensive measures to ensure our guest rooms are clean and sanitized. If you would like you can call me directly at 985-326-0890.

Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel is a good deal. $71 before taxes. Room clean. Ac works well. Refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast is typical. Bathrooms nice. TV a little on the small size though. Also no half and half creamer for the coffee. Nonetheless the place is nice and would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

We are thankful for your positive feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again next time you are in the Slidell area.

Reviewed 20 August 2019

Hotel is quiet, clean, and comfortable. We stayed in a King room. The bed was a very comfortable pillowtop. Nice large soaking bathtub. Very roomy. Good breakfast buffet from 6:00-9:00AM. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Oldsman143
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Thank you for completing our online review. We value your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your full experience at the Quality Inn & Suites Slidell and hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Best Regards,
Amanda Lacour

Reviewed 18 August 2019

We just spent a night at the Quality Inn & Suites Slidell, and were happy with the whole experience. The room was clean, spacious, and everything was in good working order. Especially liked the shower (good shower head, plenty of hot water, well-equipped), AC was quiet and bed was very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were cheerful and friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. All this at a very reasonable price is what sets Quality Inn apart from the larger chains. Would definitely recommend this location for a pleasant stay and a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: August 2019

Thank you for the great compliment on your recent stay. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. As we value your feedback I will ensure that we share this with our entire staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Slidell area.

Best Regards,