Hotels.com
Priceline
Trip.com
Traveluro
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2019

We just spent a night at the Quality Inn & Suites Slidell, and were happy with the whole experience. The room was clean, spacious, and everything was in good working order. Especially liked the shower (good shower head, plenty of hot water, well-equipped), AC was quiet and bed was very comfortable. The staff at the front desk were cheerful and friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. All this at a very reasonable price is what sets Quality Inn apart from the larger chains. Would definitely recommend this location for a pleasant stay and a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: August 2019
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Thank you for the great compliment on your recent stay. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. As we value your feedback I will ensure that we share this with our entire staff. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Slidell area.

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I found the room to be nice, clean and comfortable. The staff I met was extremely nice. Highly recommend this hotel. Outside of the noisy thunderstorm in the early morning it was a great night of rest before heading back home to Florida.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. As we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay we apologize for the weather being too noisy and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Slidell area.

Reviewed 13 July 2019

I am a group leader that brought 47 people to this location due to the fact that we were evacuated from our French Quarter hotel when Hurricane Barry threatened our location. The staff was so understanding and accommodating. I truly don't know what my group would have done without their willingness to work with a group this large. Note that five hotels were contacted in this area, and this was the only one willing to work with my group in the late night situation. The rooms are spacious, clean, and even have a small television in the bathroom! The breakfast was the BEST we have had since we had been on the road. I definitely will keep this hotel in mind for future travel back to New Orleans -

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Suzie071872
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We value your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with our hotel. We apologize that you had to be relocated, but are very happy our staff was able to be there for your entire group to make sure your were all comfortable.

Again thank you and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed here one night, rather than staying in downtown New Orleans, which would’ve been much more expensive. We loved the decor of this inn; it was updated and classy! Everything was nice and clean! Staff was great! The only negatives were: my husband said he could hear the people talking in the room next to us, though I could not hear them at all. Also, the breakfast time staffing seemed a little bit short, as the person behind the front desk had to also cover the breakfast area when she had a chance. That meant we had to wait a little bit for restocking, before we could get what we wanted to eat. Hopefully, that was just a temporary situation. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Quality Inn & Suites. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our breakfast for failing to meet your expectations as we value your feedback and have shared this information with our breakfast attendant so that we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and hope to see you next time you are in the Slidell area.

Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Staff is great. Bed was not comfortable. Hot shower with good water pressure. People have raved about the breakfast. I have seen much better selections and the eggs were weird. I was down early and there was barely any fruit or bread. I realize it is free but they need to offer more selections and change their eggs. Clean hotel and good price but the food is subpar..

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMQIASSlidell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with our hotel. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our breakfast for failing to meet your expectations. I will ensure you that I have shared this information with my breakfast attendant for prevent this from happening in the future.

Again thank you for sharing your experience and I am truly sorry on behalf of our breakfast. We hope you give us another chance next time you are in the Slidell area.