Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast room next morning sam's club nice area great stay staff was friendly waffles would stay here again mardi gras pets lq walmart properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

When the upolstered furniture is as filthy as I found it to be in my room and then in the breakfast room the next morning I can only conclude that you nor I would ever want to stay there again. The chair in the room was so filthy and stained that we had to use a bath towel on it with wash cloths on the arms to have a place to sit. The bonded leather desk chair was nearly pealed bare of leather. The chairs in the breakfact room were equally filthy and stained. The only reason we stayed was because we had a reservation through a third party that was prepaid.

Room tip: DON'T STAY AT THIS PROPERTY. There are other hotels near by that look much newer.
Reviewed 19 October 2020

great for our small dog. Quiet: dont hear other dogs barking. Everything always perfect when we stay here. We plan to return here every year. Near highway but cant hear traffic from inside room. Great service

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

No one behind the counter this morning at check out was wearing a mask. Last night there were two women behind the desk - one with no mask and one with a mask below her nose. I wasn’t able to get on the elevator due to a guest on the small elevator with no mask and certainly wouldn’t have eaten breakfast at this hotel. No mask up sign on the front door.
I gave the hotel two stars because the room was clean and there was no pet fee. However, the air conditioner in the room sounded like a lawnmower when it came on.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2020

The Furniture was dirty and in need of repair and a roach was seen crawling on the clock. I will never stay there again. I have stayed at LaQuinta many times and this is by far the worst. It was not the staff they were fine it’s the facility.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2020

We are locals and here just riding out Hurricane Sally just to be safe with the kids. The housekeeping definitely does not clean. Had to Lysol and wipe down all surfaces using over a half a container of Lysol wipes. Dresser drawers had piled up dirt on top the top outside with all 6 drawers like this (decided not to use them bc i didn't want to wipe the insides), finger prints and dirt on microwave, floors by the door dirty, all surfaces had to be wiped exposing brown and black substances, floors are damp, there is dog hair on the bed skirt and then to my horror I was wiping under the Television and out comes ladies very inappropriate womens underwear. Mind you I have a pre-teen boy with who's face was eyes wide!!! We are booked for 2 nights, if this storm isn't bad I think I'll take my chances with the hurricane. So not impressed. I never do reviews, for this one I made the exception.

Date of stay: September 2020