Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast room next morning sam's club nice area great stay staff was friendly waffles would stay here again mardi gras pets lq walmart properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel the night before my closing as my house was empty. The room was extremely dated. The carpet was old and dated as well. The parking lot was FULL of potholes on the far side. So much so you could not avoid hitting one.

On the positive side, the lobby is lovely and enticing. Makes you think the rooms will be updated too. The staff was friendly and graciously allowed me to check out a little after the normal time. I'm sure it was because it was not booked but I appreciated the gesture!

The A/C was nice and cold. The water was hot, always a plus! Free Wifi was available as well as a mini fridge and microwave. La Quinta is pet friendly and I had two small dogs with me.

Ample parking made it easy to park close to the room. Finally, they offered muffins and coffee for breakfast, which makes traveling easier. Too bad the owner(s) don't update the rooms a few at a time.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2020

My kids stayed here on their way home from picking up my daughter after her college closed. Their was blood smeared all over the bathroom door and blood on one of the bed’s spread. We stayed I. Laredo Texas in February and there were fences on the bathroom doorframe and the desk and chair were dirty. This is apparently a national problem with LaQuinta

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BobB3835, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

House keeping addressed this issue

They inspected the room and there was no blood.

It was from where a pizza was delivered and the red sauce was the stain on the cover and the door from the pizza.

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed North Shore Area La Quinta Inn and Suites in Slidell, LA, overnight. It was adequate for an overnight stay. This inn is not like the others we have stayed at. It appears to be an older hotel that was redone but needs some serious updating. It was relatively clean; however the upholstery on the chair in our room definetly needed attention. It was stained and the arms were soiled. I required a bath mat for the bathtub, which they did not have. The lady at the front desk told me to put a towel in the bathtub as a substitute for a bath mat. I found that rather strange. Also it appeared to me that the housekeeping staff used a perfumery type of air freshener in the room which was not very pleasing. As far as the breakfast is concerned it was ok. The breakfast was what you would expect, nothing special. The hotel was easily accessible off of I 10. I do not think I would stay here again unless there was nothing else available in the area. Oh, we were charged $145/night which I thought was pretty expensive considering the accommodations, but in all fairness it was the week of Mardi Gras.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BobB3835, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

We appreciate your review.
Mardi Gras will demand higher rates in all hotels. We were priced with our competitors and actually had lower rates than they did.
We do use frebrezz a proctor and gamble product designed for hotels .
We have addressed the chair.

Reviewed 5 February 2020

Our second stay at LQ Slidell and everything was as nice as our first visit.
Clean rooms and comfortable beds made our overnight stay a good one.
Breakfast was standard fare with fruit, breads, eggs and breakfast meats.
Finding LQ Slidell can be a bit tricky at first. Signage would help first-timers find LQ behind the Candlewood Suites!

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BobB3835, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Thank you for your review. I will share with the staff. Hope you will choose us in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2020

The friends we were visiting recommended this hotel. We were welcomed by great staff. The rooms were really clean. King bed was comfy. It was next to fast food restaurants, Sam’s Club, Walmart and Home Depot and easy access to I-12. Elevator was easily accessed. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
BobB3835, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank You for your review. I will share with our staff.