Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
All reviews breakfast room next morning sam's club nice area great stay staff was friendly waffles would stay here again mardi gras pets lq walmart properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020 via mobile

We will definitely stay here on our way back home. Very nice and accommodating to us and our yorkies. Breakfast was hot, coffee available in room in addition to breakfast. Staff were friendly. They accommodated our special requests. Thank you for a delightful stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BobB3835, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

We appreciate your review and will share it with our staff.
Thanks for your stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

This hotel is very nice and clean. Staff was friendly. It is in a good location with restaurants near by and Sam's Club and Walmart right next door. The only complaint (it's not a big deal) I had was it was absolutely freezing in the lobby area. I was told that there was an event going on and it gets hot in the room that was being used so the they turn the air on colder, freezing out the rest of the hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Made it very easy to travel with pets. Lots of pets in hotel making it very homelike. Nice area on grounds to walk the dogs. Supplies provided to pick up after pets. Convenient location right on I 20 and cery near Walmart

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BobB3835, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Thank You for your review. I will share this with our staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

I checked in with a rude womanI unloaded my things and went to the elevator and when it opened walked inside with trash on the floor and nasty scum on the floor. I arrived at the third floor left the elevator and looked down to see a filthy carpet with bad spots. I got to my room opened the door unloaded my things and set my computer up. I looked and there were exposed extension cords with three electrical devices plugged into on cord and it is sloppily stretched a crossed the floor.. I couldn't find the channel guide either and called front desk and same rude woman Gabby told me to come get one. I went down and this woman yelled at me when I told her how filthy the hotel was

I returned to my room and after watching the news I retired to bed and when I went to close the curtains that keep out light found out they were torn with holes in them and you couldn't stop the light coming in from the street lights so I was forced to sleep with a pillow over my head.

Date of stay: January 2020
BobB3835, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

This is a false review concerning our hotel.

Our hotel is cleaned daily and has a great staff who work hard to create a very pleasant stay.

We are carefully documenting this particular guest continued daily-- threats-- and personal threatening emails toward our individual staff.

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I like the La Quinta chain because it generally has free internet and allows dogs without an additional fee. This one used some sort of deodorizing cleaner that was very unpleasant. I particularly noticed it on the bedding, so it might be part of their laundry.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BobB3835, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Slidell - North Shore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Thank You for your review.
We use only Proctor and Gamble products in our laundry.
I will address this with P&G Rep.