Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace SuitesUS$162
PricelineUS$162
Expedia.comUS$162
FindHotelUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
CheapTicketsUS$162
All reviews full kitchen nice hotel new orleans rooms are spacious staff was friendly netflix cookware highway louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Spent six nights in town and did not have any issues. Clean (except for the back of the articulating TV). Plenty of towels and room amenities. If you needed extra items just ask the room cleaners, more than happy to help. Rooms come with a small 2 burner stove, medium sized fridge and microwave, so you dont really need to eat out.
Unfortunately, the breakfast and sandwich area are closed due to covid protocols.
Major shopping center,restaurants and fuel station located across the street.
30-40 minutes outside of NOLA, but it has direct access to highway and is well marked.
On my list of relaxing places to stay.

Room tip: Ask for an even numbered room, might be a touch quieter from road noise
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nina Frazier, Other at TownePlace Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Our goal is to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Slidell and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Slidell.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

I just returned from an extended business trip in the Slidell area, and I stayed at the TownePlace Suites on a recommendation from co-worker who had stayed there for similar work a few months prior.

The location is excellent, just off the freeway, and there is a mall with many dining options across the street and a good grocery store (Rouse's) and other fast food type options just a very short drive away. The hotel was operating under COVID-19 protocols during my stay, so housekeeping was only done mid-stay if your stay extended over seven days and you requested it. There were plenty of towels in my room, so I didn't need any regular housekeeping visits, and I keep pretty neat (when on travel) so I didn't need any extra housekeeping visits. I did need to go get extra shampoo, conditioner, lotion etc. from the front desk, and they will cheerfully provide that for you, as much as you think you might need.

I had a smaller studio suite with a small two burner cooktop, microwave, small fridge, and small dishwasher and no oven. This was perfectly fine, as I had no need of the oven and really never used the cooktop. At first I was taken aback by the lack of chest of drawers, but then I saw there was a set of shelves in the closet with a mesh drawer and a small laundry basket that perfectly fit my needs. In fact, I ended up liking that better than a closed off chest of drawers. It felt.....cleaner in a way. There were also drawers available in each bedside table, and also drawers in the bathroom which make it nice for a long term stay.

My favorite feature of the room was the roll-around desk/table and rolling office chair. I was stuck working from my room for quite a few days, and being able to roll the desk around so I could spread notebooks and papers across the bed to turn to refer to while I worked on my computer and either look out the window or watch TV at the same time. That rolling desk/table gave me a lot of flexibility, and I did change up my "workplace" every day depending on my needs of the day. Then when I was done for the day, I could use the table to eat my dinner and watch the news, just like at home.

Even though I knew the hotel was full (judging by the parking lot) I rarely heard any noise from other rooms. Usually at a full hotel you'll get some loud TV or conversation "leak through" from adjacent rooms, but I never heard any. Sometimes I'd hear noise out in the hallway as folks moved back and forth, but that was only momentary and peaked in the mornings and evening hours. I never heard any overnight noise.

The front desk employees were all professional, friendly, and eager to help.

When my business brings me back to the area, I will definitely choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nina Frazier, Other at TownePlace Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Thank you for your review of TownePlace Suites Slidell. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Feedback such as yours is reviewed with our entire staff to ensure that we continue to provide exceptional service for all of our guests. We hope to see you again when travel brings you back to the Slidell area.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

They advertise fitness center and breakfast but use COVID as an excuse to not provide these services. I used Marriott points and was unable to change to a different hotel on short notice. They would not clean the room even though I requested which is what I was told to do when I ask why I was not getting clean towels. The shower leaked all over the floor every time I used it so I had to dry water up with my towels and go to desk every day to request towels. The room was not dirty but very aged which did not feel clean. My pillow were so flat I had to bunch all 4 up to feel like I had a pillow. The staff were less than helpful with an I do not care attitude. What a waste of hard earned points. Marriott really should disconnect their franchise from TownePlace Suites.

Room tip: Do not stay here!
Date of stay: March 2021
Nina Frazier, Other at TownePlace Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Thank you for leaving feedback. We are very sad to see that you had an unsatisfactory experience. Traveling during these times are very different and we understand the frustration that comes with amenities still being closed in some hotels. Our amenities are still closed due to safety concerns with COVID - 19 but we hope to get back to normal soon and hope that you give us another chance when you are in the area.

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

My name is Joia Wiltz. There was an emergency in which my family and I had to leave our home for the weekend. In the midst of this sudden change however we were greeted by this hotel with such great hospitality! Taylor has been an exceptional help and has provided top notch customer service. She has made sure that my family and I are comfortable during our stay here. The 2 bedroom suite is very accommodating and meets all of my expectations and needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to any guests that’s looking for a clean and pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Angel Hayes, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

joiaw2021, Thank you for the review. I will share your comments with the entire staff, especially Taylor

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

So this hotel has used COVID to basically not give you anything. No breakfast, not even a bag take, but they will sell you breakfast items. There gym is closed. They will NOT clean your room unless you're there more than 7 days.

Well restaurants are open and other hotels are offering breakfasts so how come they can't figure out a way. They certainly are charging full price. Same with the gym, other hotels have their gyms open but this hotel doesn't.

I have stayed at hotels over 90 days since COVID started and in the beginning this was the norm but I haven't seen this since June. They are just taking advantage of COVID to cut their cost but still charging full price. No hotels I've stayed in in the last 90 days still have everything shut down.

Book somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CovertMayhem
Angel Hayes, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

I understand your concerns. Unfortunately, we can not offer breakfast as we have buffet style only. As far as the pool and fitness center, we do not have the staff to abide by the COVID-19 guidelines. We have cut our rates by $40 per night. I do apologize for your inconvenience.