All reviewstop floorbar areawedding receptionwedding venuewedding guestsbuffet stylefamily roombed was very comfortablecouldn't do enoughbreakfast staffevening mealstayed here for one nightgood nights sleepmariemotorwayradiatormanchester
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at the mercure Bolton for two night this weekend.
The breakfast was delicous and would highly recommend it.

I would like to say a massive thank you to Hannah on reception who made the stay extra easy and was always on hand to help.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
gm_mercureboltonwest, General Manager at Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Kayleigh,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share all your comments with Hannah and the team.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Decor is very dated, but room was clean. Bed was very comfortable, but walls extremely thin and I could hear the gentleman in the room next door on the phone. I know that I was on my own, but only given 1 cup, 1 towel etc! No info on the hotel (menu, useful numbers etc) in the room which is unusual.
Didn’t have an evening meal, but did have breakfast. No one there to greet / seat me, so just chose a table. Fairly good selection of food, but no scrambled egg and no one to ask for some porridge.
Very large free car park which is a bonus so you don’t have to park next to someone. If in the area again would choose somewhere else. Nothing in particular wrong with the hotel, but nothing special either. Had a company discount, but was still £85 B&B; a Premier Inn offers better value for money.

1  Thank Helen C
gm_mercureboltonwest, General Manager at Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Helen C,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bolton Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive both positive and negative feedback.

I will share your comments with my Management Team regarding your feedback and will ensure that the points raised (mainly those of breakfast) are dealt with.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope that you give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in the Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I last stayed here in March 2016, wasn't a particularly success experience then and unfortunately little has changed.
Bonus is a pleasant reception, a young French lady who did her very best to make me feel welcome.

Decor of the room, No Change
Decor of the bathroom, No Change

Still a need for investment

Bar staff, totally useless is an understatement. Didn't know how to make a bitter Shandy. We're unable to resolve a minor complaint over drink charged to a room. Completely inadequate.

Ate off site

Breakfast starts at 7am, in my case food was late, despite being pre cooked and was delivered mostly cold.

£104 for the room
£116 with breakfast

If needs must

1  Thank KThewander

Dear KThewander,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were modern and clean, the night staff Mick and Chris are true professionals - I was here for 10 days for job training, throughout they were kind and looked out for us the entire time. Couldn't say a bad word about them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
gm_mercureboltonwest, General Manager at Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Philip,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share all your comments with Mick and Chris and the team.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Tuesday night, pleasant check in girl, nice room, no tea or coffee in room which was unusual, lovely bed and the en suite was nice. Food in the restaurant was to a very good standard I had the soup and steak and ale pie.
I would certainly stay here again.

Dear Chris,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share all your comments with our team.