“Lunchtime Disappointment”
Review of Papa's Bar & Grill

Papa's Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Natchitoches
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Service was fine, but salad (neatly covered with cheese) was brown and wilted underneath. Mentioned it to young waitress and she stated that she would let the cook know, not offering a fresh salad. Once bill arrived, I was surprised to see that I was charged. I asked about it and the waitress stated that she could get the manager. I politely declined, paid the few dollars and left. I bit disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped here for a quick and easy dinner -- didn't want a big, fancy place at the time. The food was yummy, the staff very friendly, and the Cane River Cosmo was delicious! It was just what we needed that evening.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on a business trip. The staff (college students) is friendly enough. No complaints on the service. I ordered the shrimp poboy. Maybe it's just me, but a poboy should be made with poboy bread. This bread was too soft with no crust or crunch. The shrimp were cooked fine but there were barely enough (not even a dozen) to cover the sandwich. I also ordered a Bloody Mary. It was so spicy I couldn't drink it. I was shocked when I got the bill to see it was a $12 drink! Ridiculous. Nothing about the meal made me want to return.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This place had on this occasion the atmosphere of a tomb, maybe we called at a bad time but the other customers looked a bit down and the staff looked bored.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had to meet the Chef - it was awesome; great service and both went home full!! Quaint and good eating.