“Seafood platter heaven!!”

Darrell's Po-Boys of Jennings
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Jennings
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place is AMAZING!!! Great drinks and we all had the seafood platter with shrimp (spicy), crawfish, and Dungeness crab....ended up ordering extra Dungeness it was so perfect!!! Service was excellent and price was extremely reasonable!! Will definitely stop here again when we are through town!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Darrell's to get their po-boy and I was not disappointed at all. The sandwhich was dilicious! Customer service was great and the staff was friendly. The atmosphere at this place is relaxed and fun. Good food, a good time, and a family-friendly environment. This is a must do when in Jennings.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The crawfish and shrimp were excellent! We got two 5lb orders of crawfish and 1lb of shrimp. They peeled easy and good size. It’s nice to be able to go to the drive thru or dine in. Also the shrimp po boy is delicious.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I’d eat here weekly if I lived in Jennings. I had the surf & turf which was recommended by my server. It made my mouth happy, yeah! Set it on fire like mama’s cooking used to, Cher!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Darrell's Special with jalapeno mayonnaise is a family favorite. The Surf and Turf is also very good.