Touchstone Wildlife and Art Museum
Review Highlights
Interesting for kids

I've visited here a couple of times, once before I had my child then later with my child and her... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2017
Sharon C
Ruston, Louisiana
A little cheesy and kinda old...but interesting!!

Reviewed 14 November 2016
courtandbrooke
Bryant, Arkansas
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The taxidermy collection at this museum is overwhelming. There are two floors and countless animals ! You could play I Spy and miss some of the critters. You can tell the specimens were cared for and preserved with the utmost respect. The guide was full of good energy and had a lot of information on the practice and fun stories to share. I recommend this museum to everyone.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank freiezehen
Wesley T, Manager at Touchstone Wildlife and Art Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Sorry I didn't see it before now, but thanks so much for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Bunch old taxidermist animal mounts. Takes 5 minutes to see all the exhibits. More like carnival novelty. Kids get a kick out of it

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We have taken the kids here several times. Lots of different animals- all taxidermied. Each one is in a scene behind glass. Lots and lots of items on display. 2 stories worth of things to see. News articles and local memorabilia including an area with Bonnie and Clyde stuff. Even some captive deer you can feed behind the museum. Family owned and run- makes me feel good to patronize this local place.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank courtandbrooke
Reviewed 30 April 2016

This place is excellent! I dont want to say to much because part of the thrill is experiencing the weirdness and revelling in it. The museum was started by a gentleman who was an avid hunter and he started this place as a place to show off his taxidermy. They also highlight his favorite bible verses and favorite tv shows. The admission is only about $5 and it is well worth it! You could easily spend 3 hours in this place and not see everything. It is jam packed. Once you go here, you become an ambassador and recruit people to come visit. You will know you have arrived when you see a giant bear standing up out front.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Patrick M

Sorry I didn't see it till now, but thanks so much for the positive review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.